My Normal Day (I bet you've been waiting for this chapter)

As days passed, I watched Ezra slip in and out of his shock-like state, a state of which I found him more often than not standing, staring out of my bedroom window. He's perked up slightly since we've gotten away from that place, but some nights.

Some nights he'll come home with blood on his clothes, mumbling about how he doesn't remember what he did; he just remembers the feeling. 

He describes the way flush feels as its cut, or how bones crack with the simplistic twist of his knife. He describes it like someone would describe a recipe. Slicing of skin and removing of eyes or limbs..screams..thirst. Hunger.

When we have sex it's like I'm one of his victims; its..oddly erotic. 

Some nights would be a simple one and done but others are becoming more and more like tonight.

Ezra, or Ghostface—he likes when I call him that in the heat of the moment—had me pinned against a wall, his hand tightly wrapped around my throat as the other carelessly roamed over my figure. His finger suddenly hooked under my shirt as he tugged on it, his voice low and raspy—I can feel his breath against my ear; and something else against my leg.

"Take them off or I'll cut them off slut." he'd say low and threatening into my ear, causing a chill to run down my spine, goosebumps up and down my figure as i slowly began to strip "Ghostface, please-" Id play the part of the victim. It riled him up so easily. "Shut up, bitch. Now on the bed." he ordered gruffly.

Instead of complying, I stood still, looking up at him, almost testing his patience.  When he'd slowly turn and look at me with that glint in his eye..god.

It really turned me on.

Suddenly, without warning, he grabbed me by my hair, throwing me onto the bed in front of him, taking my arms into his grasp—suddenly, a red rope bound them behind my back, leaving me helpless.

He turned me over, making me gasp before he grabbed my legs tightly, forcing my legs apart with his gloved hands. His gaze is cold and unforgiving as he rakes over my figure with a lethal hunger. As his hand reaches between my legs without hesitation, I close them, huffing "N-No!" A small smile began to grow on my face. He's frustrated. 

I watched as he slowly picked up his knife, holding it to my cheek  "Open your legs sweetheart, and all that sweet red blood you hide from me can stay in you." His tongue slowly snaked up my cheek, causing me to gasp. His hand finding its way around my throat once more as he roughly slammed me into the bed with no remorse. "Now open your fucking legs." he growled.

Slowly, with pliancy, my legs fell open for him, he chuckled softly, "Good. See, you're an amazing pet when you listen." He grabbed me by my hair, forcing me to sit up, but you still disobeyed," he smirked, slowly unzipping his pants, sliding them just below his hip, letting his cock spring free in front of me. My eyes widened, realizing what was going to entail. Ghostface grabbed me by the base of my hair, making me gasp. "Good pet, nice and wide now~" he purred before forcing his member into your throat.

I gagged and whimper, leaning forward as drool slipped down my chin. "That's it, take it all." He'd move his hips forward if i tried to pull away, only plunging himself deeper into my throat as I struggled to take all of him slowly beginning to move my head, sucking lightly, using the roof of my mouth to my advantage as he groaned, "ahh~..yes, Y/N~ you're being so good for me that's it~" he'd use my hair to pull me deeper and faster, eventually beginning to thrust into my mouth without abandon.

"Such a good fucking slut." he grunts out as he rides his wave of pleasure before suddenly pulling away, leaving a line of saliva connected from your mouth to his tip. "G-Ghostface" I pant and sputter softly, letting out a soft yelp as he pushes me onto my stomach, the rope preventing me from fighting back.

"What do we say we put this hole to use next hm?" he said slowly, making sure I heard every word. "Ah! n-no mister Ghostface, please~" I was cut off as he grabbed my throat, making me choke and gasp softly. Slowly, I felt the heat of his tip aligned with my entrance. "n-no," i stammered and gasped helplessly.

With one quick motion, Ghostface's hips jerked forward, forcing his full length inside me, making me choke back a stifled yelp. "Ahh, fuck yes, Y/N.~" he purred, feeling your heat around him "Mmmmhh~ you feel so-fucking-good~" he says moving his hips with each work driving me mad under his grasp.

In one quick motion, I felt my throat released as I choked and gasped for air, coughing softly. My recovery cut short as his grip returned to my hair, forcing my face against the bed. I moaned softly into the sheets, feeling him lean over me. In a deliberately slow pace, he slowly pulls his hard length out and forces it right back inside of me, making me squeak and gasp under him. "St-stop-ngh!~" I shiver and beg.

With a harsh smack on the ass, I am silenced, his thrusts becoming brutal now as he sets his pace. "You're going to be a good fucking pet and take it like the dirty slut you are~ got it?~" he panted and groaned, only moving faster as he ignored my protests. His hips moving erratically, his member throbbing inside of me with a need for release, making me twitch and moan under him, drool down my chin, and onto the bed, being fucked stupid by this man.

He chuckled darkly lifting me up, my sex drunken gaze meeting a small camera in his hand as he rumbled "Smile for the camera pet~" he pulled my hair back making me moan as he videoed me.

His hips stuttered slightly as he groaned, "Should I fill you with hot cum or leave you covered in it~" he chuckled. I protested weakly, "N-no, not in-" I froze, feeling the cold metal of his blade against my throat, making me shudder. "You're going to take all of it, and then your going to thank me, you ungrateful whore~" His voice was cold like his knife; it sent a chill down my spine.

Ghostface continued to fuck me relentlessly as his hips stuttered once more, "F-fuck, that's it, ah yes!~" he grunted and groaned in satisfaction, feeling himself release inside me. I felt as his hot release buried deep inside me, making me gasp and shiver. Ghostface pulled his knife away, allowing me to relax as I began slowly sinking into the bed, looking at the camera tiredly.

Ghostface nuzzled into my neck slowly still buried inside me "Mhh good job~" he sat up slowly pulling out of me with a satisfying 

POP

I laid softly, still out of it, as he leaned down, lightly undoing the ropes and gently rubbing my wrists. "Oh, you did very well for me." his voice was much kinder in contrast to his earlier tone. "Baby, that was incredible." he gently ran his fingers through my hair and down my cheek showering me in kisses.

"How does a bath sound, hm?" he asked, gently wiping drool from my lips. I nodded slowly as I sat up, leaning into his arms. Ezra picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom, where he set me on the counter, before turning to the tub, starting the hot and cold water, and making sure it was just right for me. 

He turned gently, hugging me. "Mhhh I love you so much."  he said as he gently picked me up and slowly sunk us into the tub together. I gasped softly at the feeling of water before slowly relaxing into it, then into his chest.

"You did so well, my love," he cooed softly, running his fingers through my hair with love and adoration. "Want to get breakfast after this?" He asked softly

Oh that's right, its still morning.

I could get used to this

I think..

THERE YOU GO FREAKS >:3 some lovely smutt for you fiends. Still running off what's left of my monster energy so I am grinding this out!!

As always I luv all of you and appreciate the support

Stay freaky foxes <3