Spoiled the special moment

As Akram rushed out of the lawn, Zayan snapped out of his past thoughts. He picked up the cup of tea and took a small sip, but his mind wasn't there. He placed the cup back on the table and looked up at the sky where the sun was sinking into the west side. “What a stunning sight,” he muttered to himself, watching the flyings toward their home, their chirping filling the air.

Zayan stood up from the chair and strode toward the internal home. As he entered the lounge and looked around, his eyes fell on a red rose vase sitting on the table. His face flushed with anger.

“Who put that there?” Zayan barked.

All the servants swiftly grathers in front of him,  with heads bowed.

“Who put it there?” Zayan's voice was burned with fury.

One servant tried to speak something, but his voice stuck in his throat.

“Are you dumb? I asked a question! Answer me!” Zayan shouted.

At that moment, Akram entered the lounge and spotted his master’s rage. Seeing the red rose vase on the table, he immediately understood the situation.

As Akram approached Zayan. He said in a  low, obedient voice, “Master!”

Zayan turned sharply toward Akram. “Who put that vase there?”  He demanded, his voice sharp.

“Madam Amaya put it there,” Akram answered cautiously.

“And Who gave her permission to do so?” Zayan's voice echoed through the house, his face tightening as his veins pulsed visibly. He clenched his fists, his fury rising.

All the servants trembled, terrified of his fury. They knew that when Zayan became angry, he didn't hesitate to unleash his wrath, sometimes beating people until they were close to death.

Zayan stormed over to the table, grabbed the vase, and threw it with full force at the one servant's feet. The sound of the vase shattering echoed through the lounge.

“I’ve already warned you all, if anyone dares to place these useless things in my mansion again, they will on the last day of their life. l put these useless things to my mansion. This time, I'll let it go, but don't let it happen again!” Zayan snapped, then turned and stormed upstairs.

As he entered his room, he slammed the door shut. The servants downstairs were shaken, still fearful of his wrath.

Zayan walked toward the bed and sat down, muttering to himself, “Amaya,” I’ll take my revenge on you.  He rubbed his chest, trying to calm the burning rage that flared inside him. Amaya, you'll come soon. I'm narrowing the life of you. You are begging to me but I'm listening to your begging. I'm going to just torture and physically hurt you. He leaned against the bed and his mind was flushing a lot of past memories.

************

Meanwhile, Hasham was staring at his father, “Dad, I already told you not to meet with him. He’s just a fraud, a dramatic man.”

“But you didn't listen to my words. And look how they’ve humiliated us,” Hasham's voice was slow, seething with anger.

I’ll get revenge for his act. Qaisar Zaman said,his voice thick with rage.

“Dad, you didn't even say anything to him. His position is too powerful in the business world,” Hasham replied, his tone resigned.

“Hmmmm,” Dad, I'm going to the hospital.  Hasham announced to his father.

Go, he raised a hand to give his permission and said. I'll not give permission even though You didn't stay there. Qaisar taunts him.

But Hasham ignored his father's words, feeling a mix of impatience and excitement.
He darted out of the meeting room, heading for the elevator. and approached the lift. He pressed the button and stepped inside, descending to the basement. Once there, he quickly got into the car and sped onto the main road. At some moments laters, he felt someone was following him and he looked back.  He looked in front of the road, a track was moving towards him and his speed was so fast.

There was so little space between them. Abruptly, Hasham turned to the car, saved the stiff accident. He took a long breath while the two black cars were following him.

Hasham raised the car speed and saw some police sporting them. Hasham looked back, where the two black cars had no sign there. As he approached the hospital, running fastly on the hospital lobby. While he stood on the door, panting badly. He gathers a force to face the Amaya.

Meanwhile, Hasham entered the room with slow steps. He saw Amaya, she sighed badly.

As soon as Hasham approached, grabbed her face with the cup of his hands. Amaya, stop this. “Why are you crying?” Hasham's voice was luscious.

Her tears were brimming to her face and her nose and face was red due to the crying ness and bandages wrapped over her head.

Hasham panicked, and kissed her on her forehead  gently. Are you worried about the Zayan? He is absolutely fine. I just shovelled it a little to him.  Hasham answered. Amaya, please!

“I…….I…I..I..” she pause,

Please, say something and Hasham’s face is near to her, and the distance between them was so little that Amaya felt Hasham hot breathing blowing onto her face.

“H…. Hasham, w……w…..what are going with me?” She stuttered.

My heart says to me, I kiss your luscious lips. Hasham teases her.

How could you do that? Her lips were  trembling.

Hasham didn't control his inner emotion and he was fully hovered over her body. Hasham pressed her body to under.

At this time, both hearts were beating wildly and both can feel their heavy breathing blowing and feeling on the face of each other.

“Hasham…….l”

Before that Amaya can complete her sentence and knock on the door.

Hasham quickly stood up from the Amaya's body and granted permission.

With the permit, the nurse entered the room and looked at him.

Hasham was angry at the nurse where she spoiled his special moments.

Mr. Hasham, you give a gift to me for your beloved cousins to come back from the cousins.

“Ohhhh, Hasham passed a smile and picked up the wallet from his pocket and delivered the ten thousand rupees to her

“It's enough.” Hasham inquired.

Yes, this is too much for me. The nurse laughed and said with a happy voice.

And you can go now. Hasham raised his hand. This is your track. Please, don't disturb me and my cousin.

“Get out of the room.” Hasham barked.

The nurse was in a state of astonishment, first he treated a beloved person and after he treated me like a servant. OPPS, the rich people didn't change their attitude and they were proud of his status and money. The nurse muttered to herself. She stepped out of the room.