Chapter Eight

I said, "No one has to know what we do,"

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room,

And his voice is a familiar sound,

Nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now...

- Taylor Swift, "Wildest Dreams"

--

A/N: gay sex, lots of it, in detail (this a true smut warning)

[i just thought you losers would like to know the music that I was listening to!!

"White Winter Hymnal", "Carol of the Bells", "Little Drummer Boy", "Mary, Did You Know?" - Pentatonix (They have an entire Christmas Album, if you want to just listen to that - they're incredible!!)

"Suit And Tie" - Ashe (ashestoashesjc - it's one of my favorites of all his covers!! (and I did change a couple of the words to fit better oopsy-daisy))

The last one is Barry and Oliver's song, the one that they'll be dancing to. They'll be dancing the Santiago's Dream Tango (just a bit faster), which you can find by just searching 'santiago's dream', and the right one should be the first result - and I love it!! It's a beautiful dance.]

OH AND BY THE WAY

1) Don't worry too much about Leonard and Helena. Not yet. Evil plans take time, even for the most villainous villains.

2) At first it's kinda hot and heavy then it's all serious and cute and then when it gets there it is m a g i c (Oliver has a Daddy kink bc idk i just imagine him saying "call me daddy" and it fits so just thought i'd warn you xx)

3) I always imagine Barry looking at Oliver and thinking "i want you to spread my thighs like nutella" or "*aggressively thinks about having rough sex with you while keeping a straight face*"

4) exTREMEly long chapter, but it'll be worth it, for both me and you

5) If you want to see the outfits, go to my tumblr (pansexual-galaxy-queen) and it should be there! You'll know it when you see it!! I would post it here, but it :) won't :) fucking :) let me :)

i love you my baby cherubs but i'll be seeing y'all in church xx

--

The next day was a whirlwind of caterers, baking, Christmas sweaters, and phone calls. It was a huge headache at the end of the day, which made me the angriest person on the face of the Earth - I was up because of the damn migraine until at least one in the morning. I was beyond pissed off, but it was worth it, I guess. As far as I can tell, everyone's having a good time. Well, everyone sans me. I'm screaming internally and I want to go home.

The place is loud and buzzing. People are all talking, music is playing, and there are couples dancing in the middle of the room. Felicity is chatting to someone with her arm linked with mine, and I don't even know where Barry is. I know he's got family here, and a few friends, so I'm not worried - well, I am, but I'm sure he's with someone he knows.

"Oliver, are you alright?" Felicity touches my arm with her free hand.

I look at her, snapping out of it, and smile. "Oh, yeah! Just thinking to myself. Everything's cool. Cool as a cucumber. You know when Snoopy wears that "Joe Cool" shirt? That's me right now, hehe."