The Gunshot

Ross could hear some banging sounds from inside. He saw his grandpa heating some metal over a fire. Then he would take that metal and cast it into a mould. Keeping the fire burning was a tough task during. When cold winds blew the fire would be extinguished. Then he would curse the fire and again light it up. Beads of perspiration were falling down his forehead. He kept on heating the metal and turning it into a mould. Tim said," Its damn hot here, can't we go somewhere and sit down. I need to take a nap." The angry look from Jenna and Ross made him keep quiet. After some time, his grandpa stopped working. He packed his bag and came out of the room. He locked it and started walking. "Let's follow him quickly. ", Ross ordered Jenna and Tim. He was acting like a leader now. They started walking behind the old man. While walking, several people greeted him with a salute. Ross said , " My grandpa seems to be a prestigious man in d town. He has earned some respect among the people. " he kept on walking for some time. This city was very quiet. No people could be seen laughing or peaking loudly on the road. Tough no one could see him, Ross felt odd to talk to his friends even though no one could see him. Finally after walking quiet a long distance, they reached his grandpa's home. On the nameplate was written, 'MR. TAKASH TRIBBIANI, MASTER OF METAL' He opened the door and closed it with a huge force. As soon as the door closed, a gunshot was heard as soon as he entered. Ross, Tim and Jenna were way too far away to go there. All of them were shocked to hear a gunshot.

MEANWHILE, SOMEWHERE ELSE.....

"Has the work been carried out?" "Yes sir, the target has been acquired." "Good. Any casualties on our side?""Yes. Max was hit in his thigh by a bullet. But it is a flesh wound and he is completely fine."

"Bring the target to me as soon as possible."It will be done sir."He kept the phone aside and gave a grinning look to his servant. He said ,"Bring me a bottle of champagne. It's time to celebrate now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. Its the author here. Please feel free to give your views about the story and i will try to rectify the errors you mention. :)