In the past

YEAR 1969

"Where am I? What am I doing here? The last thing I remember was reading the letter. Am I really going to experience my grandpa's past? Where are Tim and Jenna?" Ross' head was filled with innumerous questions. Suddenly, he saw people coming towards him. He started asking questions to the people, "Excuse me sir, can you tell me where am I?" but the man went away without even looking at him. He decided to ask another man the same thing. But in vain. Finally, he was about to ask somebody else, but a man passed through him. He was completely shocked. Then he understood that he had turned into a spirit. Nobody could see him neither could anyone feel him. He was only going to view the past and understand the events that took place. He was waiting for his grandfather to come. He saw a newspaper stand nearby and went there. He saw at the date: "April 17, 1969" . He was completely shocked. "A miracle had taken place in this year and my grandpa was involved. I must know what the invention of my grandpa was" he thought.

But he did not know how to find his grandpa. He could not see his house nearby. He looked around for some time thinking what to do. Finally, he heard someone shouting, "Ross, where are you?" he saw Jenna coming towards him. She was crying and suddenly her crying changed into a beautiful smile after seeing Ross. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Ross thought that he should stay in her arms forever. But suddenly he realized that he had to find his grandpa. He told Jenna, "Jenna, my grandpa had made an invention and he died protecting it. He has given......" "I know Ross. I read the letter and came to this era. Let us find your grandpa. Wait a minute, where is Tim?"

Suddenly, Tim came from the bushes. He had an apple in his hand. He said, "Hi guys. Just stole this apple from the fruit vendor sitting there. I am very hungry. Can't we just go somewhere and take a nice sleep." Ross and Jenna both looked at Tim with an angry expression. He understood that he was wrong and he said, "Okay. Let us find your grandpa first."

They went from house to house looking for his grandpa. But he was not to be seen anywhere. The worst part was that they could not ask anyone as they were invisible to everyone. They were tired of roaming around and wanted to go back as soon as possible. But they had no way to go back. As they were walking, they saw a study room and sparks were coming from the only window it had. It was a very shabby room. It was closed from all sides and had only one window as a source of ventilation . At some places, holes could be seen in d wall. Ross peeped in from one of the holes. He saw his grandpa working there. Finally, they gave a sigh of relief. Everyone went in to see what his grandpa was doing. While going, Ross saw the name 'TAKASHI TRIBBIANI' written on the door. His grandpa had some tools and a piece of huge metal in his hand. They had no idea what he was making.