Toodles short: Coding confusion

The professor tells Mickey about Toodles' programming.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The professor walked into the clubhouse with all smiles. As soon as he went in, he was hit with a cold brease.

"Wooo, boy. It sure is drafty in here." He said, shivers a bit.

"Oh hiya, professor." Mickey said, closing the window. "Sorry about the cold. We had to air out the room for a bit. Daisy's new perfume was making Toodles sneeze." He said.

The professor blinked with surprise.

"Making him sneeze?! I didn't programme that." He said, shocked.

Mickey turned to him with confusion.

"Wait, you didn't programme him to sneeze? Well, how does he do it then?"

"Well, you see, while I was inventing Toodles, something's happened with the coding side of things." The professor said.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Well, I originally created Toodles to help out and be good. Everything else was all him." He said.

"All of it?"

"Yes. When I gave Toodles his voice, I didn't programme him to have the stutter. That was something that just came and never left."

"Really?" Mickey asked, looking at Toodles while he was sound asleep in the mouskedoer.

"That's right. Along with that, I never programmed him to be autistic. I have no idea what code made that happen. And I never programmed him to cry as well."

"Crying wasn't programmed? Does he have programming issues?" Mickey asked.

"Oh no, no, no. He doesn't have any programming issues. Toodles just kinda programme himself. Like the crying and the autism and the stutter and the sneezing. It's all just what makes Toodles...Toodles." The professor smiled.

Suddenly, they heard some quiet talking coming from the mouskedoer. Toodles was sleep talking again, and it sounded like some drama was going down.

"He can sleep talk? I definitely didn't programme that." He said.

He looked over to Mickey, who now had a bowl of popcorn, and went over to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"The last time Toodles was sleep talking, it was like an audio book. And this time, it sounds like some drama is going down." He said.

The professor sat next to him and grabbed some popcorn as they listened in. Even though the professor didn't programme Toodles the way he originally planned. He wouldn't have his little creation any other way.