A sticky situation: Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is here. Let's get to it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The duo made  their way to Mickey Lake, and they found Goofy and Donald doing some fishing. They made their way to them, but Donald didn't see them coming. Toodles came up behind him and greeted him. But that only scared the duck and be jumped into Goofy's arms.

"Hi, Donald. Hi, Goofy." Minnie greeted them.

"Hiya, Minnie. Hiya, Toodles. Gaursh, nice bracelet, Toodles." Goofy joked.

Toodles giggled along with him. Goofy always knows how to make people laugh when they need it. And right now, he needed it. Another piece of the weight was lifted. Minnie laughed as well.

"I wish it was a bracelet. Toodles got his hand stuck in a jar, and we're trying to find ways to get it out." She said. "Mickey told us to find you, Donald."

"Oh boy. I have the perfect way to get him unstuck." He pulled out a bubble wand and solution and blew it onto Toodles' hand along with the jar.

"That should do it." He said.

"OK, Toodles. I'll hold here, and we'll pull on the count of three." Toodles got into position, and Goofy was ready to pull.

"One, two three!" They both pulled as hard as they could, but they pulled too hard. They both went flying in the air. Goofy crashed into Donald, and they both went tumbling in the grass. While Toodles would've crashed into a tree if Minnie hadn't caught him.

"Hmm. That sure is one stuck jar." Goofy said.

"Yea. My bubbles have never not worked before. I don't know what to do." Donald said.

Toodles felt a bit defeated. Will this jar ever come of? As if she could read his mind, Minnie spoke up.

"Don't worry, Toodles. We won't stop until your hand is free." She reasured him.

"Maybe you should try Clarabelle. She had some super slippy butter that you could try." Donald suggested.

"Let's t-t-try it. T-T-Thanks, Donald." Toodles said.

"Good luck!" Goofy shouted as they walked away.

Luckily, they were close to the Moo Mart, so getting to Clarabelle was easy. On the way, they ran into Pete.

"Well, Hello there, you too." He said.

"Hi, Pete." They both responded.

Pete looked at Toodles' hand and made a confused face.

"Say, why d'ya got that jar on your hand Toodles?" He asked.

"Well, I g-g-g-got my hand stuck, so me and M-M-Minnie are trying to find d-d-different ways to get it free."

"Well, I've got just the thing." He reached into his pocket and pulled out some... honey?

"This is my special slippy honey. It can free anything that gets stuck." He proceeded to lather the honey onto the jar and onto Toodles' hand.

"Ready to pull, Toodles?" Pete asked.

"Ready." He responded.

"One, two, three, pull!" They both pulled and pulled, but like the other times, it didn't work. And now his hand is covered in honey.

"Wow. Sorry, little guy. This jar is really stubborn. I can't get it off."

"Oh, it's OK, Pete. Thanks for trying. We're trying to find Clarabelle to see if she can help." Minnie said.

"Well, if it's Clarabelle you're looking for, I just saw her leaving the Moo Mart." He said.

"Thanks, Pete." They both said before heading of.

Toodles was starting to lose. He was just trying to help Minnie with the dishes. Now they're on a wild goose chase. They ran into Clarabelle.

"Hi, Clarabelle." They said.

"Oh, hi, you two." She smiled.

"Clarabelle, do you have more of your famous butter? Toodles got his hand stuck in a jar, and we're trying to get it free." Minnie explained.

"Why I do have more butter. I'll get one for you right now."

"Thank you, Clarabelle." Minnie said.

Clarabelle quickly went back to the Moo Mart to get a stick of butter. She then put some on Toodles' hand.

"That should do it." She said.

"Are you ready to pull?" She asked.

"I'm r-r-ready as i-i-i'll ever be." He answered.

They both started to pull. And believe me, Clarabelle is really strong. But the jar was still stuck.

"Oh, sorry, Toodles. I can't seem to get it off."

"Oh t-t-t-thats OK Clarabelle. T-T-Thanks for trying." He said, putting on a fake smile.

"Well, I really have to go now. Bye-bye now." She said before walking off.

The two of them said their farewells and decided to make their way back to the clubhouse. Another piece of weight was added on to Toodles.