23

"Lou!" Harriet squealed as soon as she opened the door. I was peppering her face with kisses and she was trying to get away. She squealed again when she noticed that I was tickling her. "No! Stop!" She begged as she was trying to push me away from her. I Heald her body close though and she was a laughing mess. I ignored her begging and continued to tickle her.

After about a minute of tickling her, I decided to stop then. She wiped the fallen tears from her eyes and she was coming down from all of the laughing. She turned to look at me and I smiled at her wide. "Happy birthday my love!" I exclaimed and that got her to smile big. She stepped up to me and pressed a soft and small kiss to my lips. "Thank you Lou," she said when she pulled away from me. I took her hand in mine and started to walk her to my car. I get to her side and I opened the door for her before I got to my side.

Today is Harriet's 27th birthday and I have planned out the whole day for us. All of these places are her favorite except for one. That one is my special place. My getaway place. I have brought her there a couple of times before, so of course I need to take her there again today with it being a special day and all.

I also have a few surprises for her, but that is just between you and me, okay? Okay.

...
"Lou!" Harriet exclaimed as she was handed a bouquet of flowers at her favorite park. She loves being surrounded by nature sometimes as it helps her relieve any stress that she may be going through that day. Or just for the scenery and vibes. It is rather calming, so I can tell why she picked this place as one of her favorites. I got here just before I went to go pick her up to make sure that my friend had the bouquet of flowers that I told him to buy with the money that I gave him yesterday.

To which, I am rather glad that he was able to deliver.

"Like them darling?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist

"Like them darling?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned into my touch and she looked up to smile at me. "I love them. They look absolutely beautiful. You remembered these being my favorite?" She asked and I tilted my head at her. "Now, what kind of boyfriend would I be to forget such a thing? Of course I remembered darling," I said back to her before I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. She giggled and pressed a kiss to my lips when I pulled away. "Well aren't I lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend," she said with sparkling eyes. I smiled bigger at that and kissed her this time.

We continued with our walk and when we got to the end of the trail, Harriet giggled and turned to look at me. "You really didn't have to do all of this," she said as she was handed one of her teddy bears. Yes - there are more to come, but this one is a good starter for the day. This one was a average sized one and it was holding a heart.

"You would be right, but I wanted to," I said as a rebuttal and she smiled bigger and held the teddy bear close to her chest with the flowers as we were walking to my car. I got her in before I wenr ro my side to get in. "Are there more to come Lou?" She asked as I got in. I looked at her and all I did was smile, shrugging my shoulders. She smiled and just shook her head before she looked at her flowers and bear again.