First Day

'C'mon. 13-45-26. Open dammit!' I screamed in my head. 'C'mon. 6th times the charm' *Click* it opens successfully. First block is history. Why do I still call it a block? Oh yea, because I'm pretending I'm still in America...I grab my history textbook and decide to start walking to class to maybe be on time for once. As I'm walking I think back to all the summers and weekends my friends and I spent establishing high school rules. '#1. Walk down the middle of the hall with confidence'. I'm walking against the wall looking at my feet. That worked well. I turned around a corner and into someone making me drop my books. I look up to see this gorgeous boy with wavy dark brown hair and perfect brown eyes. "Watch where you're going nerd!" He spits at me. He shoves me into the lockers before walking away laughing. Great way to start the first day. I speed walk to history so I'm not late. I'm late anyway.

"Alright class I'm Mrs. Garcia and I say this because we have a new student!" the teacher hypes. There's no response. "OK. Well then. Why don't you tell us your name, age, where you're from adn why you moved here." Ugh. I hate when teachers make new kids do this. It's not like anyone listens anyway. "Um I'm Brielle Clemmens. I'm 14, from Pennsylvania, USA and i moved because my dads a druggie and my moms an alcoholic" I say before i cant stop myself. Chuckles erupted around the room followed by a horrified look from Mrs. Garcia. "I'm kidding. My dads dead and my mom wanted to get away" I finish lying. "Ok um you're sitting between Samantha and Luke. Raise you hands." Samantha shoots her hand up a little too egarly proceded by Lukes. Wait. I think back to my encounter with the boy in the hallway. This HAS to be him. My heart drops into my stomach and I feel like I'm going to hurl. I sit down and try my best not to make eye contact.

"So your parents are pretty fucked up" he whispers shooting chills down my spine. "Um yea" I croak out. "So i thought Americans were like stupid. How are you in an 11th year course?" he questions. "Because I'm smart" I snap back. "Geez calm down it was a joke..." 'Whatever' I think and roll my eyes. "Hi! I'm Samantha! And I'm so glad you decided to come here! I hope we can be great friends!" Samantah whispers overjoyed. Before i get to answer Mrs. Garcia gives us a death glare. I've never been so happy to recive one. I pull out my textbook and listen to Mrs. Garcia go on and on about stuff I already know.

I started day dreaming about what my friends are doing. With a 15 hour time difference it is SO hard to keep in touch. I must've completely zoned out because next thing I knew a hand is on my shoulder telling me it's time to leave. I look up. It's Samantha. Great. "So what's your schedual like? When's your free time? How about lunch? Ooooh you have Mr. Marshell he stinks." She goes on and on and on and on and on. "Um where's the biology room?" I ask interrupting her rant. "Oh right down the hall third door on the left." She guides me. "Thanks" I mutter before turning on my heels and walking away. "Wait!" I hear behind me. "Want to meet up after school?" Samantha asks. "Can't have to help my brother with errands." I reply almost happy that it's true.

Biology was amzingly boring. I was never really a science person. I spent most of the time thinking about Samantha. She was weird. Too friendly. It creeped me out. She is pretty i guess. Her hair is this mix of golden honey and ginger. Her eyes are a beautiful shinning green. She is kind of thick  but so was I so who am I to judge. If she ditched the glasses and obnoxious braces you could say she's pretty. The rest of the day went by quickly. I've always loved those days. I tried to remeber if I had any homework before throwing some things in my bag a putting on my sweater. I grab my phone before shutting my locker. I turn around to see Luke standing there. Wait, Luke? I don't know. I don't care.

"Well I heard we got a little 14-year-old in an 11th year class huh?" He snickers "So I was right about you being a nerd." His voice is cold and raspy. I give him a questioned look. "Are you kidding me? We had this conversation in class." I say through gritted teeth. "I'm not in that class idiot." He fires back. "Wait...Luke?" I question. "No. I'm Jai. Luke's my twin." Oh great he's a fucking TWIN!!! "Oh. Kay then." I say my voice shaking. "Well um my um brother is um waiting for me so I um should probably um go..." I stutter. I take a step to the side to walk around him but he takes a step too. "Excuse me" I mumble. "Do you know who I am?" He questions me. "Um you're Jai? You just said that." I reply. His hand slams into the locker next to my face causing me to jump and release a little squeal. "This. This is my school." He whispers just inches from my face. The auroma of his cologne makes my stomach twist into knots. "Don't think you can just walk in here and be accepted." He continues. "When did I imply doing anything of such sorts." I bite back.

Before he can respond I step on his foot. He cringes with pain. I duck under his arm and sprint for the door. He grabs ahold of my backpack causing my to fly backwards and land on my hand. 'Fucking Shit!!!' I curse in my head 'He's fucking strong.'  He kneels down and gets right next to my ear.\ and whispers "This is going to be a long year." before getting up and walking away. 'What's his problem" I wonder before getting up and dusting myself off. I wince as i open the door with the hand I fell on. It's black and blue. Great first day. I hop into the car with a ginormous sigh. The car ride home was silent except for the occasional question from Jayson. When we get home our mom is lying passed out on the couch with a bottle of LMAO in her hand. Ugh, this is so like her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is going to be a lot of flash backs/ recalling how her family was. Its mostly going to be more on Brielles family (which isn't pretty) Hope you enjoyed this chapter feed back would be appreciatd :)