A Royal deception.......

Today is the day of Kavya Di's wedding and my escape from this family that never truly accepted me

Today is the day of Kavya Di's wedding and my escape from this family that never truly accepted me. As I packed my things, locked inside my room, my mother barged in. "We need you downstairs to help. Today's a great day for my daughter. If you mess up, it'll be your last," she spat before exiting, her words echoing in my ears. She never loved me like Kavya Di, always casting me as the wrong one. I guess she never saw me as her own. A tear escaped my eye, but I quickly wiped it away as my mother called me downstairs. In the hall, where wedding preparations were in full swing, I helped the pandit ji set up the mandap. After some time, I slipped back to my room unnoticed, the moment I'd been waiting for had arrived. Soon, I would leave this house and its harsh treatment behind.

A sudden noise woke me from my thoughts-the barat had arrived. I looked out the window and saw the grand procession of the Rathore family. My eyes met Arjun's. He was dressed in gleaming white kurta-pajama, a sword at his side. I couldn't spot Rudra-perhaps he was busy. Would I ever have the love and grand wedding Kavya Di was getting? She was lucky in everything, unlike me, I never received praise from my mother or father. I closed the window and prepared for my escape.

As the wedding was in a palace which was decorated with all kind of flowers and lights

As the wedding was in a palace which was decorated with all kind of flowers and lights. As it was the wedding of king, all The politicians, actors, singers, brand ambassador and many rich class people has came. The wedding was grand and lavish just like some dream wedding. Arjun in his wedding outfit of white sherwani and pajma with a turban of peach color in his head and with some jewels was going perfectly with his royal and dark aura. Не was talking to some ministers and businessman about something as Sanvi approach him"bhai sa the wedding is about to start pandit jii is calling you
she said this and leave with a smile. As arjun enter the wedding hall, the pandit jii and bansal family welcome him and started some ritual, till then Neeta(vaidehi's mother) goes upstairs to see her daughter kavya, but as she open's the door. kavya was not in the room, and a rope was attach to her window's room, neeta called her husband....

And told him about this both were in shocked and fear. As arjun was about to take his seat at the mandap, vaidehi's father approach him and whisper in arjun's ear "we are sorry but u have to come with us upstairs, arjun merely nodded, and both of them stepped into a room where vaidehi's mother was already there. Inside, vaidehi's father appeared visibly shaken. He began,"she..."