I'm Gay!!!

I slowly opened my eyes, groggily adjusting to the warm sunlight streaming through the window

I slowly opened my eyes, groggily adjusting to the warm sunlight streaming through the window. The room seemed brighter than usual, and I squinted, covering my eyes with my hand. As I sat up, my gaze fell upon a beautifully arranged thal (platter) on my bedside table, adorned with fragrant flowers and a delicate candle. A crisp, white note lay beside a wrapped package, tied with a delicate gold thread.

Curiosity piqued, I unwrapped the cloth, revealing a stunning red saree, intricately embroidered with gold thread. The jewelry sparkled, catching the sunlight and sending shivers down my spine. The saree seemed to whisper promises of love and devotion.

I took the note and read: "Wear this before i come, or I'll dress you myself"

Yours and only Yours
Hukum sa...

His words sent a flutter through my chest, and I imagined his hands gently draping the saree around me, his fingers brushing against my skin. Heat flushed my face as I envisioned the tender touch.

But I pushed aside these thoughts, reminding myself of the pain and betrayal I'd endured. I couldn't trust him; everyone had broken my trust before. Taking a deep breath, I considered the possibilities: What if Kavya di didn't return? What if she did, but didn't ask for a divorce? His treatment last night felt special, and I saw emotions in his eyes - a deep longing, a spark of affection. But my insecurities lingered, fueled by past hurts.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, my feet dangling in the air. The room seemed different, filled with an air of anticipation. The scent of sandalwood and roses wafted through the air, calming my nerves.

I moved to the bathroom and saw an array of feminine products - an assortment of body washes, scrubs, oils, shampoo, conditioner, and hygiene items. The shelves were stocked with everything I could need, including my favorite fragrances. Had he prepared this for me? The thought sent a thrill through me.

My eyes fell upon another note, tucked between the bottles. I plucked it out and read: "All this is for you madam" Tears welled up as I clutched the note to my heart, feeling a surge of emotion.

"Please don't do this if you don't mean it," I whispered, my voice trembling. "It will hurt more when Kavya di returns." I feared being hurt again, but a part of me yearned to trust him.

After composing myself, I bathed, the warm water soothing my tense muscles. I wrapped the saree around me, feeling the soft fabric hug my curves. The embroidery seemed to shimmer in the light, reflecting the emotions swirling within me.

As I opened the bathroom door, my room door swung open, and he entered, wearing a crisp, kurta that accentuated his broad shoulders. His eyes locked onto mine, filled with a gentle warmth.

As I stood frozen, he gazed at me from head to toe, his eyes lingering on every curve. His broad chest heaved with each deep breath, and his chiseled muscles bulged through the crisp kurta. The top two buttons were undone, revealing a tantalizing glimpse of his chest.