Chapter 1

The Fifth year of the apocalypse.

Five years after the apocalypse, the order has basically taken shape. The "Northern Hill Safe Zone" is one of the largest base in the apocalypse . Place were many powerful figure wanna come.

There are no rules here, the strong are respected and strength speaks.

The lord of the Northern Hill Safe Zone is Mysterious figure . Some said he is madman who is conducting human experiments underground , some said he is holy figure , some said he is descendent of God and some said he is Vampire . He controls the entire Northern hill Safe Zone .

All the safe zones, big and small, were swallowed up by him last year . He was famous for his absolute strength . People who survived the apocalypse were very afraid of him . They called him "Hell God" .

There are not many women in the base . Powerful womens had already form their own teams to expand their influence.

To make the already weak forces stronger, there are also those who do not want to form a team, so they will join a powerful team to seek shelter, follow the team to go out on missions, and often endanger their lives .

Women without power in the safe zone can only sell themselves to survive. Some of them are good-looking and follow powerful men, becoming the exclusive property of men . And a very small number will end up on the traffic light street.

Enora is the former. It would be difficult for a delicate beauty like her to survive in the end times. She had been well protected and held high by her foster family after her biological parents death . After her foster parents died in zombie tied .

She had to either rely on the strong to survive like the dodder, or die from starvation .

Enora has been following her foster brother Andrew after her foster parents death since last two years.

In the Zone B of villa's living room.

Enora sat on sofa alone looking at couple infront of her . It's Andrew her foster brother and his girlfriend Helen. Yesterday Helen finally agreed to marry him . They're planning there wedding now . Except them there are 3 men and 1 women . They're there teammates .

Joseph, Arman , Eran and Windy .

All of them comes under top ten powerful figures in base . They're all happily preparing for wedding.

She seems out of place . She had being against this marriage from beginning . She had always remember how her foster parents died because of this woman greediness. She remember how she manipulated everyone to believe they died because of enora's foolishness.

Helen was originally our nanny's daughter. At the beginning she was only little bit repulsive of this women being part of there team . But because she didn't have any power . She has least right to speak . Her foster family has always protected her well and never let her see anything bad and cruel even after apocalypse.

She has been treated as dodder flower . Even after apocalypse she has enough food . She didn't have to worry about anything . After her foster parents death everything seems same but she is being caged here .

She is not allowed to go outside villa alone . She had never been out of base . She can't attend meetings.

Last month she finally awaken her ability but it is to weak . Nobody cares , everyone is only focusing on Helen . Like now , they invited her but didn't ask for her opinion in anything. She just had to sit here as decoration.

Thinking about everything she did to stop her brother from marrying her , enora just sigh . She really tired of this kind of life . All the love and gratitude she had for him is vanished now . He to only want to fulfill last wish of his parents now.

Arman suddenly called her . " Enora we're going out tomorrow wanna just us ? "

She is really confused , he is the one who coldly told her last night stop being nuisance. Now he is asking her to join them .

" Lord is joining tomorrow expedition to kill 3 zombie king leapords at fiery hill " . Eran words cleared her doubt now .

"Okay "

Under gaze of several people , she agreed . Lord - Also known as hell god . He had only appear 2 times in front of public after base formation. Nobody knew how he looks , even people living in Zone A .

Today everyone invited her because at the beginning. When they were having hard time joining base , it was lord's subordinate who came to help them . According to him that lord know her .

That's it , they just wanna use tomorrow opportunity to get near him . After all if they can get to know that figure it would seem as if they have lord backing.

....

Enora looked at zombies around her and felt hopeless . She gave up dagger she was holding and closed her eyes .

' Mom , dad and elder brother '
' finally .. I am coming to see you '

A drop of tear fall down . At this time she heard roar of zombie wolfs surrounding her . They had start biting her shoulder and legs .

Although she was already mentally prepared . But getting eaten by zombies are worst than she expected. Is that how her foster parents felt , when they fall in trap ?

If anyone asked her what she had regret most in her life . It's not falling for Andrew , neither going against Helen , nor working hard to become stronger .

It's calling her elder brother at night of apocalypse . None of this happened if he was there . He would have never let something like this happen to there family.

At this time she felt warm embrace. She slowly opened her watery eyes . What she saw made her want to wide her eyes but at this time she is taking her last breath .

' to late '

It's to late . Everything is over now .