Chapter 2

Enora looked around in daze . She looked at teacher solving maths problem infront of blackboard . Her classmates are whispering or studying .

' Rebirth? '

This is the only word in her mind right now . She remember information pouring in her brain after her death . Although she only had time to process a little bit . But she knew from it that this is novel world . And she is just a character in novel .

A apocalypse novel titled "Reborn wife is so fierce ", and she is the cannon fodder Dodder in this novel, who only has a pretty appearance but no ability to protect herself, and has always been under the protection of the male protagonist.

The male protagonist in this novel is actually her second foster brother, Andrew. Daughter of her nanny Helen is reborn heroine.

Her role is to be delicate girl who knew nothing about malicious of world . So that it can enhance heroine's powerful and greedy nature in a good way . She's just a stepping stone for heroine to portrait her forgiving and merciful nature .

She didn't get to know more because she was already dead at the end . The only words she heard at last is like a strong reminder that she should never forget.

'Once the protagonists in the book die, the order of the book will be affected. Once the balance is broken, the world in the book will collapse, and the characters in the book will disappear.'

"Ding-ling-ling."

At this time lunch bell and she walked out of class with flow of students. She rejected her seatmate offer to go together canteen .

She really don't have mind to eat now , like other protagonists who eat there full after rebirth . She had never lack food after she came to northern hill base .

There is something very important going on her mind now . She seems to see her elder foster brother before her death, Zyran . Was that really him ? If it was him then why he didn't ever came to her ? Where he was all this time ? Was he having hard time anywhere she didn't knew ? That expressionless and cold face she saw at last made her hesitate.

Zyran has been positive and lively guy . He is oldest among them . He has always been kind , responsible and reliable . He has always been source of happiness in there house .

So it's hard to think that guy would show her that expressionless face . Then there could be only one reason. That he had suffered alot . Thinking about him alone made her suddenly wanna cry .

Enora walked slowly to the store and the first thing she did when she entered the store was to take a few bottles of mineral water from the freezer. She walked around and picked up some compressed biscuits and a few packets of instant noodles from the shelf. There were so many snacks that she couldn't hold them all, so she just held them in her arms because she had to go to pay the bill later.

There is long lines at the checkout counter. The students came to buy snacks to eat them secretly during class .

Enora is at the end of the line . Seeing time passing, she showed no impatience on her face. Instead, she moved slowly forward with others . She had calmness in her eyes by now .

After paying the bill, Enora asked for two big bags, put the mineral water into the backpack first, then the compressed biscuits and some bread, and the instant noodles were put into the smaller bag.

Enora's next step was to go to the equipment room to look for weapons suitable for girls to defend themselves.

She remembered exactly that the end of the world happened on the first day of school, but she couldn't remember the exact minute and second. She only remembered that she was in washroom when the end of the world came.

Enora clenched the shovel in her hand. She didn't find a weapon that suits her in the equipment room, but saw this shovel on the lawn where gardener is always found trimming flowers and plants. As soon as she got it in her hand, she knew it was particularly suitable for her.

"Ding-ling-ling."

The bell for class rang.

Enora was walking towards dormitory . There are two girls laughing and gossiping infront of her .

The taller girl stop talking when she saw her . She seems to knew her . Expression on her face is exactly like someone who got caught gossiping about the person they're gossiping about.

It was also at this time that the shorter female student next to her pounced on the taller girl and climbed on her back . No matter how she struggled, she could not break free from the restraints, and a piece of flesh was bitten off her neck.

The taller girl was also completely silent after screaming for short time.

Not long after, she got up again, and walked towards enora slowly and unsteadily, just like the shorter female student due to their difficulty walking.

Enora patted the non existent dust off her clothes, walk forward , and hit the zombie-turned taller girl on the head with a shovel, knocking the zombie down directly.

For the other one.

Enora kicked it hard. After the zombie fell to the ground, she stepped on it and without blinking, she used a shovel to cut the zombie's head off.

Although she is not as good as helen , she had still lived five years in apocalypse . Zyran had taught her some fighting skills when she had her first mensuration. He had taught her many things to be careful about. He also told her cruel side of world but later got punished by her foster parents. They thought it's unnecessary to scare her by these words . But how could she ever forget what Zyran taught her ? She had been only ever obedient to him . She knew if there is something he told her never to forget. There could be no way she'll forget it .
Those self defence classes are only for a week but she had secretly practice them everyday in end times .

[ Warming! ]