Chapter 5

As soon as Enora went out under shocked gaze of other two .She closed the door and asked tiffany inside to lock the door.

The zombies in the corridor smelled something fresh.

At once, they all came towards Enora's position, and the zombies took trembling steps forward on their unsteady legs.

Enora pulled her lips into a smile, her eyes showing no fear of the zombies in front of her, and a hint of cruelty flashing across them.

"What should I do?"

She was in a hurry and had no interest in wasting her time on these zombies, which was really annoying.

Enora straightened her body and kicked down the nearest zombie. She swung the shovel in her hand around and then stabbed it into the zombie's neck, splashing smelly black blood.

Enora dodged it and almost got caught by another one. Thanks to her hardwork in gymnastics that she had flexible body .

She pursed her lips, unhappy. There is already warning words in her mind . She really felt irritated by these words .

After dealing with the zombies on this floor, she went downstairs and saw the zombies that were coming to harass her, but she didn't rush to attack them. Instead, she ran away as fast as she could, using all her strength. Finally those warning stop harassing her .

On the way she heard some moments in utility room . She kicked open door without hesitation . There she saw a man holding knife and women tied up .

The male teacher's heart almost jumped out of his throat because of the sudden sound. He thought it was a zombie breaking in, but what he saw was a delicate girl. Very beautiful, in the eyes of men.

He said unnaturally: "why are you here ? Why you didn't stayed in your room ?"

"Teacher, I need your help with something ."

Enora was approaching step by step. At this moment, a faint smile appeared on her face, and she looked harmless and like a good student, but smile on her face seems so creepy.

The male teacher did not let down his guard. He asked enora to stop and said, "I don't think you need any help . I'm busy right now ."

In the blink of an eye, she walked up to the male teacher, grabbed his collar with one hand, pulled him close to her, and asked angrily, "Why is teacher being like this ? What is teacher so busy with? Am I not as beautiful as this teacher ?"

The male teacher was frightened by the student's crazy eyes and was speechless for a moment.

After coming to his senses, he slapped enora's hand away and shouted at her . " Bitch , you really have death wish . Do you know I am ? You have no idea what can I do . You think you can go crazy just because you're beautiful ."

Female teacher also shrink back nervously. She doesn't want to be noticed by these two crazy people.

Yeah this is crazy male pervert teacher . In enora's last life it was him who guided her and many female students in school to collect supplies. But none of them came back . He was part of that group of man . He'll help them plot against female students in school . As a teacher everyone believe him but he betrayed them . He even use many to fullfill his crazy fetishes.

Enora blinked her innocent eyes, "Teacher, please continue. As long as you are not afraid of the head and body being separated, it's okay. Now teacher, can you talk properly ? My patience is limited. I don't know when my hand will slip and press on someone's blood vessel. Oops."

Enora said solemnly, "Then what is teacher doing here ? Where are other teachers and principal"

Male teacher still didn't take enora seriously. He didn't belive she'll kill him . After all she is just weak and delicate girl . How come she has heart to hurt her teacher .

He answered nonchalantly ," Principal left earlier with security guards. Many teachers turned into zombies and remaining one left last night . There are only 3 teachers left in school . One is in broadcasting room , another one is in library with dozen of students and last one is me . "
" Don't be scared little girl . As long as you're willing to listen teacher . I'll protect you well . Just like her. " He smirk at female teacher side .

Enora laughed sarcastically. She remember one of student back then mentioned there are two male teachers who protected them in library and later took them to canteen . But someone opened gate one day and outsiders got in .

She turned the shovel against the teacher's and cut off his head. His pupils dilated and he has no time to make a sound.

Later she untied female teacher and left under the female teacher's shocked eyes, and at the end she just said, "you had already listened what he said . Don't expect others to save you ."

Then she left without any hesitation. Warning sign again start buzzing in her head . And this time it is stronger then earlier. It seems anxious, but why , she didn't get it at all . Why does it matter of small cannon fodder like her didn't play her role well .

She didn't change any story plot . She just want to kill evil first so that good one can survive for longer . She wants to end all possibilities that will lead to her loved once death .

She is not good person as mentioned in novels . What's the point of being a good person? It's a thankless job anyways and in the end you can't even protect the important people around you. She wouldn't repeat mistakes of her previous life .

Last night she notice she had awaken her ability early . To be more precise it seems her space ability travel back in time like her . Because it should be level 0 but the one she had is level 3 already.

So today she is planning to go back supermarket and fill her space as much as possible. Later she'll wait for those group of bad men to come . She'll leave with Vivian once she killed all of them .

While running towards supermarket, she saw familiar group . But she hide herself as soon as she saw them . Those 3 girls are Lackey of helen after end of the world . Helen saved them so they were grateful to her . They helped helen in many of her evil deeds . They only believe in strength.

In her previous life they hated enora most . They hated her good fate . She can get adopted into wealthy family after her parents death . Live comfortably under someone protection in apocalypse. Where as they have to work hard for piece of bread .

She had no intention to get there attention. First, they're stronger than her . Second , she wanna she how helen will get them without her this time .

Back then they thought it was helen who saved them but in real it's because Vivian blasted her core that many of those gangster died . It has nothing to do with Helen . Helen just kill remaining erand guy and become everyone's hero .

That's why she had disliked Helen from the beginning. She could have cleared everyone misunderstanding but she stayed silent and took everyone's gratitude. As if saying they wouldn't believe me even I tell them .