Chapter 4

Vivian is looking out of window and asked nervously ; "What's going on outside now? Why are people biting everywhere?

Tiffany sat down with her eyes closed and said, "It's a zombie. If you get bitten, you will become the same kind as a zombie."

At this time enora came out of shower . She poured down everything in bed .She calmly said;"Besides these, let's find out what else is there to eat in the dormitory."

Vivian stop looking outside. She rummaged around in her roomate bed , and found a bunch of snacks under bed, including Chocolates , fried chicken, orange juice , chips, and few dipping sauces.

There was also a large bottle of drinking water in the dormitory, which she had filled earlier. If they wanted to drink water at night, they could just use their cups.

Tiffany helped them around because she came empty handed and now felt embarrassed.

Tiffany likes to hoard food, but vivian doesn't like it. Sadly Tiffany wasn't able to bring anything out . They're luck they had food enora brought and snacks of Vivian roommate. The food they found plus the food bought by enora was enough for the three of them to eat for a while.

The night outside the window began to darken.

Enora and the other two fill there stomach and went to bed early . They rested quietly, without anyone speaking.

Enora sat in chair guarding first half of night . She sat there tiredly looking outside her hands and feet seemed to have no strength . Still she didn't felt sleepy at all.

Her thoughts were wandering.

In the previous life, that group of mens would come to school a week later, and there were still six days left in the countdown.

In her previous life she finally got in contact with her foster parents. They told her Zyran will be there to pick her . But for some reasons he didn't came . At that time when Vivian died and she finally got his call . She was so angry and depressed that she shouted at him badly . She didn't understand what's going outside.

She just poured out everything in heart to him and urge him to come . It was later she got to knew that he was in hospital at that time . It took him lot of efforts to kill mutant zombies there . They were to powerful but somehow he was able to come out .

He had to work very hard to come to her, but she had already left with Andrew and Helen at that time.

It was all too late.

After that she got news that nobody has ever seen Zyran after the day ,he knew she left school with Andrew . Her foster parents said he died because someone had opened main gate of nearby kindergarten and community. But she definitely saw Zyran before she died . Then why ? What went wrong ? She felt asleep while thinking all of this .

The next morning, a ray of sunlight came in through the window.

Several people also got up and lined up to wash up, just like before the end of the world. Even if there is the roars of zombies outside the door and the sounds of people trying to knock on the door and break in.

Their atmosphere was like going back to the time before the end of the world. But they knew everything changed now . They felt depressed thinking about there future life .

“Ding ding.”

"Dear students, the apocalypse has come suddenly. Many students have been infected. Please protect yourselves. The school has contacted the military and they will arrive soon. Don't worry, students."

Enora listened to familiar words of comfort . Then looked at the moved expressions of tiffany and Vivian , and did not say anything discouraging.

The school leaders took it for granted that their students would be safe while waiting for the army to come to rescue them. It is entirely possible that these students would not live long enough to see the army's rescue.

There is no absolutely safe place in the apocalypse. In her previous life, before the army arrived, they were greeted by a group of people with bad intentions.

They had their eyes on the school's supplies and the girls in the school, and wanted to control them and play with them at will.

In this world of the end times, you will never rely on others but on yourself. Only absolute strength can make others fear you.

Enora raised her eyes and smiled, patted Vivian and said, "You stay in the dormitory. I'll go out and take a look. I'll be back before tonight. Don't worry."

She turned to Tiffany and said, "Don't open the door if anyone knocks except me. Remember this."

Vivian quickly become alert and held her down . " No you're not going anywhere. You stay and tell me what you need . I'll bring it for you . "

Tiffany also looked at enora with suspicious eyes . After all how can delicate girl like her can think about going out at this time . She'll die as soon as door is opened .

Enora took her time to reassure them . She knew well about her character design . So no matter what others will only think of her as someone who needs protection and can't do anything.

Like back then even if she awaken her powers. Everyone will only think dodder flower like her should only need to be protected. No need to work hard outside to kill zombies and earn points to survive.

Enora then asked the two to retreat to a safe area, then she opened the door. A zombie rushed in anxiously, with rotten flesh on its blue face that was about to fall off, and its eyeballs were no longer the color of a normal person. Its mouth was wide open, and you could smell a fishy stench when you got close.

Enora grabbed the zombie's neck with one hand, and its movements paused for a moment.

When it reacted, it opened its mouth and was about to bite the delicate girl in front of it to death, but found that it could not move forward at all. Its two claws were chopped off on the ground before it could react. Before it could roar, enora stabbed a shovel into the zombie's head.

The zombie fell down unwillingly, and the zombie behind it stepped on its body and was about to rush forward.

Qiao Yan grabbed the zombie's high ponytail and pulled it hard, dragging the zombie, which had half come in, out and then throwing it to the ground.