FORCED BY FATE| 01 (ENG VER.)

Chapter 1 | Forced Marriage

____________________

* JUNGKOOK's POV *

" Sit on the bed! "

" Jungkook, no! Please! "

" And your father? Should I kill him? "

" There was no agreement about having sex. "

" I'll give you ten seconds to take off your clothes! "

She had no other choice, and started taking off her clothes with tears falling from her eyes.

Lisa got naked and started taking off my clothes until I was naked too.

" You're going to enjoy it! "

My cock started getting harder and longer.

She looked worried.

I approached her and stood in front of her and started putting my cock in her mouth. She started sucking it and it was so much fun. I held her hair and started making her suck it faster until I sprayed her mouth with the white liquid and forced her to eat most of it.
I put her on the bed and made her lift her legs up so I started eating her pussy while she was moaning.

" I'm going to put it in! "

" Please don't put it all in! "

" Unfortunately, it's not you who decides! "

I started putting my cock inside her while she was screaming until it was inside her. I started having sex faster while she was moaning really loudly.

" Are you enjoying it? "

" I..I..please...stop... "

I didn't make her talk, so I started putting my cock in and out faster and harder.

After a while, I lay down on the bed

" Sit on it, or I'll make you sit on it by force! "

As she sat on it slowly, I put my hands on her shoulders and made my cock enter her quickly. Lisa screamed really loudly. Then, I started putting it in and out quickly like before. It wasn't long before I took my cock out and sprayed her with my milk again.

" I won't do much with you today because it's your first time having sex with me but I can't promise that the next time won't be stronger. Go, take a shower and clean yourself up. "

* LISA's POV *

Why do I always have bad luck!

Why do I have to endure this!

I'm taking a shower now after having sex with a man whose name I only know.

*A few hours ago*

" Dad?! Where are you? "

I enter the house and see a man holding a gun in front of my father's face with four guards.

" Dad!!! " I screamed in fear.

" Run, Lisa!! "

Then suddenly the man shouted

" If you run, I'll kill your father! "

I didn't know what to do.

" Leave her, Jungkook. You want me, not her! " My father said

" Shut up, old man! "

The man came closer and said to me

" I have a proposal for you. Marry me and I won't kill him, but if you don't accept, I will kill him and I won't guarantee your safety. Choose! "

He raised the gun at my father.

" No! Please! Don't do anything to my daughter. She didn't do anything to you. I did. "

" I'll count to five. "

As he counted, I said to him

" I accept. "

My eyes were filled with tears.

" You now accept that I control you, and that u will do whatever I want with you. "

" Yes..... I accept... but don't do anything to my father! "

He took me.

On our way, he made me write our marriage contract.

We went to his palace, which was full of guards, and he took me to a room...

.
.
.
.
.
570 words