FORCED BY FATE| 02 (ENG VER.)

Chapter 2 | Locked Princess

____________________

* LiSA's POV *

It was 2 a.m.

I finished taking a shower, and when I got out of the bathroom, Jungkook wasn't in the room. The door was locked. I went to open it but it was locked. I panicked and tried to open it but it wouldn't open.

" Is someone there???!!! Why is the door locked!!!! Open it!!!! "

I gave up after a short while. All my attempts to open it were in vain. Suddenly, I saw a small paper on the table. Of course I would read it.

" I'm locking you in today only because I can't trust you since your first day, but don't worry, everything will be fine... See you tomorrow... Good night. "

WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!

I can't take all this. No... No... No... Noooo.
You can do it Lisa. Just like you planned. Everything will be fine.

The next morning, I woke up and saw Jungkook next to me looking at me with those beautiful innocent eyes. I looked at him for a few seconds and then jumped out of bed.

" What are you doing next to me?!! "

" Am I not your husband? "

" You are a despicable person! "

" I am sorry for what I did yesterday. I was not in my right mind. I won't do it again until you ask me to. "

" I will never ask you to do this. "

" Are you really going to take that long to get to know me? "

" What do you mean? "

" Nothing. Come down! Breakfast is ready. "

Jungkook came out of the room, so I went to change my clothes.

The mansion was very big. I went out of the room and went to search the house until I found Jungkook waiting for me at the table full of food. I was scared since the beginning of the time I entered this house, but now I became very nervous.

" Sit down! What are you waiting for? "

I sat on the chair. He took my plate and started to put some of almost all the food for me. Is he treating me like a princess?

" I can put food for myself... "

" I don't care. You are now a princess living in my palace. My princess. "

I was surprised by his words as if he was a good and kind person and not a mafia leader. I couldn't speak after what he said.

" I have to go to work. Be careful. "

" What about my studies? I only have one year left before I graduate as a doctor! "

" You are on vacation now, I know that. We will talk about your studies later! "

" What about my phone? "

" Not now! "

Jungkook left.

I have to get my phone to make my plan. My father has to go abroad and then I will escape from this house to another place, without fearing that anything will happen to my father. I also have to contact him and find out what my father did that a mafia man wants to kill him.

.
.
.
.
.
500 words