Chapter 9

I woke up the next remembering the events of last night. I felt bad for arguing with Tom but he just doesn't understand I don't think he ever will. I was brought out of my thoughts with a lite tapping on my bedroom door I groaned "Come in" I yelled and with that my door opened and Chris appeared "Hey" he smiled shutting the door and walking over to my bed and sat down "What brings you here then" I asked him he never really comes into my room first thing in the morning "I just wanted to see if you were alright" he admitted I looked at him and sighed "I take it Tom told you?" I asked him knowing what the answer would be "Yeah he did, he's worried about you Anna" Chris said I sighed once more "Just leave it Chris" I said annoyed he just sighed got up and walked out. I felt like such a bitch for acting like that.
I decided to get up and get dressed, I walked over to my wardrobe and picked my outfit for today which consisted of my black SK top and a pair of acid washed ripped skinny jeans. I left me hair natural and my make up minimal, I made my way downstairs where all the boys were sat talking about something I don't know what as I wasn't really listening. "Morning Anna" James smiled at me "Morning James" I smiled back, I walked over to the cupboard to get a bowl for my cereal I made my cereal and sat down next to Casey he smiled at me. There wasn't really much conversation between me and the boys just small talk they all knew about what happened with Tom and I and it was pretty obvious that he had told them. "What are you doing today then Anna?" Charlie asked smiling "I might just stay in" I answered honestly flashing him a smile at the end "Well me and Reece are going to meet Amelia and Cerys in town if you want to come?" He asked "No you're alright I'll just stay but thanks for the offer" I smiled he just smiled back. I finished my cereal and put the bowl in the sink and say back down next to Casey "Well I'm going to meet Amanda later" Tom piped up I just looked at him a half smiled "You's are all meeting your girlfriends makes think I need to get myself a boyfriend" I laughed slightly as I said that I seen Chris perk up hmm weird.
Charlie,Reece and Tom left a while ago and all that was left was me,Chris,jake,Casey,Barclay and James. We were all sat in the living room just watching re runs of friends "James?" I said innocently "Yeah" he answered turning to face me "Where did you meet ami?" I don't really know why I was asking him this but oh well "We first met at a one of our concerts she bought me a marvel top. I knew she was the one because she guessed I liked marvel and she was so sweet. I didn't know if I would see her again that was until it was another concert we did and there she was just standing there when she came over to me she tripped on the stairs and fell well a wee bit too close to a certain area which I could tell she was embarrassed about but it didn't matter. She bought me a marvel SnapBack to go with my top which I loved, we had a great conversation and I knew that I liked her and I wanted to see her again so I gave her my number and ever since that day in April we've been together i truly love her" James said with such happiness and pureness in his voice "That is so cute James" I cooed. I wish I could have a relationship like that one day.
****
Here's an update! I won't be be active as much because I'm on holiday:) I'm so tired I've been up since 2 am getting ready and travelling since 4 am 😩

~Hannah x