Chapter 5

"What's going on here then?" Tom asks clearly annoyed "Nothing mate I swear" Chris defended I don't get why Tom does this "Didn't look like nothing" he states this was ridiculous "Tom it's nothing okay I watched a movie with him last night feel asleep in here and that's why I'm in his bed cuddling him okay nothing happened" I shouted Tom just looked at me with the 'I'm disappointed in you' look I don't know why I haven't done anything. After Tom left I decided to go and get changed for the day ahead, I ran through to my room and got changed into black skinny jeans and a black crop top I left my hair down and wavy and my make up simple. "Hi Anna this is Amelia my girlfriend" Charlie said as I got down the stairs "Hi nice to meet you" she said extending her hand I shook it and smiled, she had long light brown hair with dark brown eyes she looked about the same age as Charlie maybe younger but all in all she seemed very nice. "What's the plan for today then guys?" I asked "We have to go to the studio till" Jake replied "Aww that sucks" I pouted I had no idea what I was supposed to whilst they were gone "You could come along because Amelia is coming" Charlie suggested "Yeah then me and you can get to know each other better" Amelia said whilst smiling "Yeah that would be great" I smiled back. There was a knock at the door "I'll get it" I practically shouted and ran to the door "Alright a Anna calm down" I heard Charlie say when I reached the door I opened to reveal Cerys Reece's girlfriend sanding there "Hi Anna is Reece home?" She asked "Yeah he is come in" I said smiling and moving out of the way, she walked in and went straight to Reece giving him a massive hug they were cute. Eventually all the boys' girlfriends had arrived bar Casey's she must be meeting us there, we all headed out to the cars me,Chris,Ami and James went in one car and Cerys, Reece, Barclay and Sammie in another car and Casey,Megan,Jake and Hannah went in another and finally Charlie, Amelia, Tom and Amanda went in the last car. The car journey was not too bad apart from Chris being a little bit annoying, he kept putting his hand on my lap which made me slightly uncomfortable I think Ami noticed this because she 'coughed' and looked at Chris I think he noticed and removed his hand and stared out of the window for the rest of the journey. When we arrived at the studio me and the girls decided we would go shopping instead just have a right girly day.

////////
I've introduced Charlie and Casey's girlfriends so go give them a follow
Charlie's- ameliajpearce
Casey's- Megmagz01

Vote and comment 💕

Qotc: Favourite TV programmes? Mines is definitely The Flash, Glee, Geordie Shore and Hollyoaks 🙈

~Hannah x