Chapter 25

Anna was surprised to see her boyfriend kneeling down on one knee in from of her with a ring. "Anna Mann will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Anna Leonard?" Chris asked, Anna was so shocked she couldn't answer but eventually she screamed yes as Chris slid the ring on her finger and embracing her in a massive hug.
Things were finally looking up for Anna after the tough year she had, she was thankful she still had Chris by her side and she knew now he wasn't going anywhere.
---
Anna and Chris had announced the news to the boys and their girlfriends, the girls congratulated Anna admiring her ring while the lads grabbed Chris shoulders shouting "Get it in there lad" obviously apart from Tom as Anna is his sister and that would weird.
--
"I just can't believe I'm engaged" Anna stated smiling at her ring "Well you better because soon you and I will be husband and wife" Chris smirked. "I already have my dressed picked out you know" anna smiles at Chris "What?! We only it engaged today" Chris says shocked "I know but I've dreamt of this moment since I was little" Anna admits. Chris coos at her cuteness, Chris pulls Anna in for a cuddle and they peaceful fall asleep in the safety of each other's arms.
****
This was shite!!
There's only 5 maybe less chapters left!:(
The wedding will probs be next chapter. Sorry if this is really rushed it's that I just want to get it finished because it's really draggy!!!

~Hannah xoxo