Chapter 14

I was running. I just kept running and running not really sure where I was going. I just kept going not looking back. I don't know if I want to be with Chris or I don't arghh I hate this. The kiss was so perfect and Chris he's just wonderful but I don't know if we can be together. I like Chris I really do but Tom will never allow it. I need to make a decision and fast.
**
After a long time out thinking I headed back home ready to face the questions that will no doubt come my way. I walk in and I see Chris sitting on the couch staring blankly at the tv, none of the others are in sight. I go and sit next to Chris he snapped out of his daydream and looked at me he smiled a small smile. "Look Chris" I started "I'm sorry for running out like that it's just I'm not really sure about my feelings for you yet" I admitted. "Anna...I know I'm your brothers band mate and best friend but that shouldn't stop us being together when we both clearly like each other" Chris says walking closer to me "I know but I have mixed feelings about it just give me a couple weeks to think about it" I say Chris just sighs and walks off. Tom walked through the door and looked and me "What is it Tom" I snap "Anna for goodness sake why didn't you tell me you liked Chris?" He asks hurt. I looked at him shocked "How did you even know that?" I ask crying slightly "I overheard the conversation just there" I didn't bother replying instead I just sat next to him and hugged him.
**Two Weeks Later**
I seen Charlie faffing about in the kitchen. "Can I help you there Charlie?" I ask laughing he quickly turns to look at me "Uhm I was just looking for something" he says nervously "Okay I believe" I say sarcastically which makes Charlie laugh and carry on with what he was doing until James walks through the door and sees Charlie sprawled out on the kitchen floor and starts laughing making Charlie jump and hit his head on the bottom of the kitchen island. This is why I love them but I love Chris more I have to tell him!
I ran quickly up the stairs to his room I knocked on the door but there was no answer so walked in. I've never felt so broken and hurt in all my life...I HATE HIM!!!
************
Forgot I was supposed to upload every Sunday🙃 Really hope you enjoy this chapter ☺️

What do you thinks happened that's left Anna so hurt?? 

~Hannah xoxo