The Twilight Saga Sunrise: Party Crasher

It was eight o'clock at night before either Jacob or Renesmee awoke. Jacob awoke to the feeling of Renesmee moving within his embrace around her as she leaned into his side, still asleep. He looked down to her in his arms and smiled, seeing her still with her eyes closed and looking like an angel while lying there sleeping. His hand softly brushed over the side of her face with a soft and loving touch.  

Her eyes opened slowly, wrapping her arms around his waist and looking up to him with a smile.  

"Morning," she whispered, stretching slightly. 

"Good night, actually," he chuckled. 

Her eyes went slightly wide and looked out the window beside their bed, seeing the black sky outside and the streetlights on the horizon. She hadn't realized that they had slept so late into the day. She looked back down to Jacob in shock. He smiled slightly, making her realize that it didn't matter what time of day it was, they had forever together and had their own rules to live with. It wasn't like they were back home and they had to be with the pack by a particular time and be home by a particular time. They could do what they wanted when they wanted, without getting into trouble with anyone. It was how they both liked it. 

Renesmee leaned down on Jacob, pressing her whole body against his in a heated kiss. His hands stayed at her sides as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Her lips brushed over his as he copied her movements. Abruptly, she bit his lower lip, making him pull away and look up at her. "You'll be sore," he whispered almost silently against her lips. 

She smirked softly, while looking down at him. She loved how he thought of her needs before his own. "I don't care," she whispered against his lips, leaning down on him and kissing him seductively, with slow and feather like touch. His hands ran down the side of her arms as he kissed her strongly, accepting each and every one of her passionate kisses upon his lips. There was nothing in the world that Jacob rather the feeling of and that was Renesmee's lips. He loved the feeling of them so warm, so soft and sweet. They were perfect in his mind and eye. They were made for him. 

As she bit his lower lip again, he growled softly and playfully, pushing her back so he was leaning over top of her, gazing into her eyes. A playful smirk appeared on both of their faces while staring at each other. His hand softly ran down the side of her face. Renesmee's face relaxed and her eyes closed at the soft touch of Jacob's hand. He leaned down on her and pecked her lips quickly before rolling to the side of the bed and grabbed his jeans to put on. 

She sat up quickly, looking at him puzzled to what he was doing. He smirked cockily, walking toward their bedroom door, going to get breakfast started for them.  

"Jacob," she protested without moving from the bed. 

"Later Ness, you need rest or you won't be able to walk. If it's not already too late that is." 

She pouted and sighed loudly, slightly annoyed while sitting in the middle of their bed. She stared at Jacob's side of the bed before pulling up the blankets and lying down on his side, holding his pillow tightly within her arms and slowly slipped back into deep sleep. 

Jacob slowly went downstairs and turned on the lights of their house. He went into the kitchen and realized there wasn't any food in the house to make breakfast. "Hey Ness?" he shouted and waited for her to answer him back. When she didn't he went back upstairs and stopped in the doorway. He smiled with seeing her asleep on his side of the bed. Quietly, he left a note and placed it on the bed side table for her. 

Just out getting breakfast. 

Jacob xoxo 

He snuck out of the house with the keys to his car in hand. He was surprised by the almost silent motor of his Lexus as it started up. He was used to the slight growl of his oldish Ute. He backed up his car and headed toward the city. He was amazed by the sight of the city lights at night. On one side of the road was apartments lit up amazingly with lights. On the other side was a park with palm trees. Jacob hadn't ever seen such a park before. It was amazing. He loved their new home's location. It was amazing within Jacob's eyes.