The Twilight Saga Sunrise: The Storm has Died for Now - final

A lot happened within the next month for the Cullens' and Jacob. After eight hours of labour, Jacob and Renesmee's baby girl, Sibylla was born via a natural birth against all odds. Her skin was a light tan, a mixture of both her mother and her father. Her eyes were a bright brown chocolate and owned jet black hair just like her father. She was born a healthy seven pounds, sixteen inches around two in the afternoon. Jacob couldn't stop smiling down upon his now two girls and kissing Renesmee. He was so proud of her and his baby girl. He hadn't ever felt such a strong feeling of happiness before, let alone feel this proud of anything in his life.  

Sibylla surprised Jacob the very second she was born though. Not only was she more human than her mother with being born without teeth, she also bit Jacob's nose the first time he held her - just like her mother had all those years ago. Sibylla was more advanced to a human baby though in some ways. She knew what was been said to her, she smiled and waved her arms around and even with being still more so human, she was growing as her parents held her. She was growing faster than Ness had even when she was a baby, and also had no appetite towards blood, which made Jacob very happy and relieved. He had been so worried she would turn out like his half brother. Though that didn't say she may change in the future as she grew up. 

Alice quickly put a nursery together for Sibylla in only a matter of hours. The room right next to Ness and now Jacob's was painted a baby pink with a white ceiling and carpeting. All new furniture was bought for the room: a cream-white dressing table that went in the middle of the wall, a cupboard, placed in the corner and desk for when Sibylla was older. A medium sized cot was also placed in the middle of the room, along with a white small table and a folded, light pink blanket at the end of it for changing and clothing. Stuffed toys and animals also sat on the table. In the corner, just under a window looking out to the yard, there was also a wooden rocking chair. There were clothes, books and toys also bought for her. Jacob couldn't stop shopping for baby stuff once he started. He enjoyed shopping and buying for his baby girl and Ness. He wanted to spoil Sibylla in all the right and wrong ways. Every night, he read her stories until he couldn't anymore. He played with her and her stuffed animals and talked to her like a human child who understood every word which was been said, and Sibylla did understand, she just didn't know how to speak back yet. She understood who and what Jacob was and she also knew about her mother, though Sibylla did not seem to have any gifts what so ever with being part vampire. She was almost like a normal, human, child, at only four days old. She ate only human food and threw hissy fits whenever someone offered her blood - someone being Rosalie.  

Renesmee and Jacob couldn't have been more so happy with their daughter. Ness was also getting what she had wished for, a normal human life. Over the course of the past few months she had came to realise never would she and Jacob have a fully normal life together like humans, but they could have something close to it.  

One night while Alice and Rosalie was looking after Sibylla for the first time, Jacob took Ness down to La Push's Second Beach for some alone time together. It was a clear and oddly warm night. The full moon was shining down upon the still ocean, reflecting its light on the water's surface.  

Walking along the shoreline, the ocean's water lapped at Jacob's feet as he held Ness's hand within his own. He stared up at the sky, seeing the stars twinkling in the night light. He had missed La Push. He had missed home. 

"This is nice," Ness murmured, leaning into his side. Jacob let her hand go and wrapped his arm around Renesmee's shoulders instead, placing a kiss on her temple as he did so. She giggled and stopped in the sand in front of him. She held Jacob's gaze. Both their eyes were basically sparkling in the moon's reflection. 

Jacob smiled crookedly, coming over slightly shy after glancing down at the sand below them. "You remember the last time we were out together on a night like tonight?" he whispered gently. "It was the night that started everything."