𝘪𝘹. 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

AN; It's October, so you know what that means! A once in a blue moon update for this story! Anyways, happy spooky season! Oh and happy birthday to our lovely Daehyun! 

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍 ; 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃, 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥.

───── ● ◐【☾】◑ ● ─────

"Hi, PeachyPuff here! How are you all doing? Me? Oh, I'm just peachy!"

NAEUN GREETED, angling her camera upwards. She does a peace sign and winks at the camera.

"Today, I'm here with Hana. Say 'hi,' Hana!"

The said blonde-haired girl darts her eyes at the camera, sighs, and then looks down at her own phone screen. Naeun rolls her eyes at her friend jokingly. The starry-eyed teen then scoffs, reading the fast moving messages of the viewers.

"Wow. No way. She doesn't even do anything and you're all going crazy! I thought you were here for me and only me, huh?!"

The viewers send a bunch of mischievous emoticons Naeun's way, making the green-haired girl gasp dramatically and put a hand to her heart as if she were shot. She whines, "you guys are so mean."

The two girls sit across from each other at a picnic table at a pier with the sun shining above them. It was a perfect day for a day out. Naeun then flips the camera to put Hana in the shot, who was totally engrossed with something on her phone.

"Anyway, Hana, what's got you glued to your phone, huh? Texting your boyfriend? Hmm? Hmm?" Naeun teased, zooming in at Hana's furrowed eyebrows and narrowed eyes.

Hana put her phone down so that her whole face could be visible. She gave a disgusted look to the camera and shook her head.

"Oh, please. I'd never let a guy come between us like that."

Behind the camera, Naeun smiled, her eyes sparkling. "Aww, Hana! That's so sweet!"

"Same goes for you, Naeun." The blonde-haired girl gave a side-eyed look even though they were facing each other.

"H-Hey! What does that mean?!"

Hana gives the same look again, causing Naeun to understand what her friend was referring to.

"Ahem, so... let's see what Hana is up to!" Naeun moves the camera closer and pointed downwards to get a glimpse of Hana's screen. She relents, continuing to do what she was doing.

"Oooh, is that a webnovel? Which one is it?"

"ILB."

"ILB?" Naeun tilts her head in confusion. Then, she gasps when she finally gets it. "Oh! ILB! Wait, did I just show spoilers?! Sorry, chat!"

Naeun changes the camera perspective back to the front-facing camera. She give the camera a sheepish smile. "I almost spoiled it for myself. I can't believe you're getting more ahead of me, Hana!"

The said girl shrugs and takes a sip of her bubble tea. "Whatever..."

Naeun and Hana continue to bicker and forth, oblivious to the concerned messages of the viewers.