1-10

Chapter 1

"Oh!" He saw Xia Yang and was surprised, "Brother-in-law, this is great, can you go out?"

"I can walk a few steps today, come out and see." Xia Yang looked up at the dim sky, he didn't expect the Liu family to get up so early.

"That's good." He smiled: "Brother-in-law can get up, we can also relax a little."

She rolled her eyes and quickly picked up the wooden basin to wash, "You got up just in time, your eldest brother and others are going to work, brother-in-law will help them share some of the work, carry the water for today."

Xia Yang raised his eyebrows, looked at He in disbelief, and asked: "Sister-in-law, do you think I can carry water back in this shaky state?"

Then he changed the subject and chuckled: "I would like to do what you ordered, but I'm afraid of delaying your business and leaving the family hungry and without water."

"If you know you're hungry, don't be lazy and hide in the house." Liu's mother came out of the house and heard this with an unhappy face.

"Whose daughter-in-law was carried into the house?" Mother Liu's eyes were full of resentment. She looked at the medicine bandage wrapped around Xia Yang's head and said, "She was injured but still insisted on marrying in. No one wants her. They are afraid that she will be an old man for the rest of her life."

"Tsk." Xia Yang's eyes darkened, his tongue pressed against his teeth, and he said to stabilize his emotions, "It's because the Liu family paid a high price to marry you. I can't let you work in vain."

"I am a member of the Liu family in life and a ghost of the Liu family in death." Xia Yang smiled faintly and said, "I can't let you spend money in vain. It's also considered to be fair to the Liu family."

"Brother-in-law." Seeing her mother-in-law being humiliated, He stepped forward and said, "Don't resent your mother. Whose daughter-in-law doesn't work hard to serve the whole family when she comes home. But you are the opposite when you come in. Not only do you have the whole family to serve you, but you also spend a lot of money. What a blessing this is."

"Yes, I am blessed." Xia Yang didn't want to continue arguing with them, waved his hand and said: "Thanks to you all, I will get better as soon as possible and strive to live a long life."

He saw a basket at the door of the kitchen, walked over and picked it up and said: "I don't want to eat for free. Since I can walk a few steps today, I will do what I can and go out to dig some wild vegetables.

After speaking, he picked up the basket and slowly walked out of the door, ignoring the two gazes from behind him, and blocked his ears from their harsh nagging.

When he left the Liu family, there was no sound behind him. He exhaled a breath in his chest, and walked towards the mountains behind the village in a daze in the morning light.

It has been a few days since he came to this ancient time inexplicably.

Just like a dream, what happened made him confused.

His originally open-minded and carefree temperament, at this moment, couldn't help but be dazed, became sensitive and prickly, and didn't know what to do for a while.

"Tsk. "

Xia Yang smiled bitterly, and decided to find a way to fill his stomach first!

He was originally the modern Xia Yang, 28 years old. He had an accident and thought he would die, but he survived and woke up again as another person in another time and space, also called Xia Yang.