61-70

Chapter 61

"Approved."

The emperor on the dragon throne looked at Prince Zhong standing in the center of the hall, and then looked at the ministers kneeling on the ground, and smiled slightly and said: "Allow the boy to take the imperial examination and serve the court."

"Long live the emperor." The civil and military officials kowtowed to thank the emperor for his grace.

Each of their families has a little boy. If they are trained more, maybe some talents can really bring glory to the family, and people will no longer be disappointed by the birth of a little boy.

"My emperor is wise." Prince Zhong saluted and looked at the emperor sitting above and said: "I beg the emperor, from today on, no one is allowed to take a little boy as a concubine, unless they are willing."

"Oh?" The emperor's eyebrows were gentle, and he smiled at the little boy he regarded as his brother, "Prince Zhong, why is this?"

"They don't want to be concubines." Prince Zhong said.

He told some of the things that forced the little boys to be concubines and detained in the back house, and finally looked at the civil and military officials in the hall.

He sneered and said, "They are old and ugly, and they still want to take beautiful girls and young boys as concubines. I don't know if they can have sex?"

"How can they do this when they let teenagers who are as old as their own children serve them? I feel ashamed for these people."

He scolded many people at once, and almost all those who had concubines were scolded. The civil and military officials were so angry that their faces turned red and their necks became thick.

But no one dared to step forward to refute. Whoever stepped forward would die. This is a lesson learned from blood and tears.

"Ahem." The emperor was also choked by these words. His concubines also had many boys and girls. "Prince Zhong is right."

What can the emperor say?

This is the son who raised him. He can sit firmly in his position and issue decrees at any time without anyone refutating. They are all afraid of Prince Zhong's mouth that doesn't speak human words.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Prince Zhong glanced at Chu Yuwen standing in the military officer queue with his head down, and thought to himself: I have paved the way for you, and the rest depends on whether you fight for it.

After the court session that day, the whole capital was in an uproar. The emperor actually issued an order to improve the treatment of the young men. As long as the men had the same treatment, the young men could have it.

They could not be forced to be concubines after passing the imperial examinations and could walk around freely like women.

They no longer had to avoid being shy with men or women. They were free from these feudal ethics. The emperor specifically allowed them to stay away from these feudal ethics. No one was allowed to ask too many rules of the young men.

This would make it easier for them to study with men and pass the imperial examinations and enter the officialdom. As long as they behaved politely and abided by the rules, no one was allowed to slander them.

"Hahaha." Zhang Yunxiao pinched his waist and laughed, looking at his father, "Prince Zhong always keeps his word. I knew that day that he would keep his promise."

"What are you laughing at?" Lord Zhang hit his son on the head with a book, glared at him and said, "You are so lucky, you met Prince Zhong who never leaves the house. You must study hard in the future and don't embarrass Prince Zhong."