31-40

Chapter 31

"Have a grudge?"

Xia Yang was dumbfounded. He never dreamed that such a pretty and lovely boy would have an enemy. "How could it be?"

He was really dumbfounded now. His face was full of disbelief. He frowned and thought, "It must be that Mrs. Wang did something that angered the heaven and the people, otherwise why would she be an enemy to you?"

"Huh?" Liu Jingwen smiled brightly. He was always elegant and graceful, but he laughed so hard that he fell backwards, which was completely contrary to his previous behavior.

His beautiful peach blossom eyes were shining, his delicate and handsome face exuded a charming breath, and the corners of his lips were curved and he couldn't stop smiling.

"Sort of," Liu Jingwen said. "When I was about two or three years old, she was in a bad mood for some reason, saw me playing outside, and actually called me a little bastard."

"I was too young to understand, just scared and backed away a few steps, then fell and cried out in pain. My dad heard me and ran out of the yard to see what happened."

As Liu Jingwen spoke, his eyes were filled with nostalgia. "My dad loved me the most. According to my brother, it was Granny Wang who scared me and called me a bastard. My dad just kicked her."

"Granny Wang wouldn't let it go easily. She cursed back, but my dad gave her a beating, then went to her house and beat up Uncle Shan, telling them that if they ever.

"That's right." Liu Jingwen looked proud, puffed out his chest, and said in a very heroic manner: "If they don't leave, my father will beat them every day."

Xia Yang: "..."

He felt that he had nothing to say. It was the first time he met such a powerful figure. Logically speaking, such a person should not be a serious person, right?

Seeing Liu Jingwen holding his head high and chest out, as if waiting for his praise, Xia Yang said against his will: "Amazing, not an ordinary person."

"Yeah." Liu Jingwen agreed with him and said modestly: "It's just that my father has seen some of the world and knows how to deal with them."

"Your father." Xia Yang thought about it and wanted to ask why he still hit a woman, but felt it was inappropriate, "He looks like a very honest and decent person."

"Yes, I am honest and decent." Liu Jingwen said: "But you can't let others bully you, especially your own relatives. Others scold you but she doesn't. Since you are unreasonable and don't care about the relationship between relatives, my father doesn't need to worry about anything."

"Yes, yes." Xia Yang said: "It's just a small matter and it's over. This time her daughter-in-law Zhou brought food over, and you didn't mention it."

"I have to consider Uncle Shan's face. I also wondered why she would care about it after such a long time. I didn't expect that she would still hold a grudge." Liu Jingwen said: "It was also because my father watched her too closely that she was almost divorced and sent back to her parents' home."

It turned out that after this incident, Wang Pozi only remembered food and not beatings. Two years later, she told others that Liu Jingwen did not look like their family and was not their child.

Liu Jingwen happened to be playing not far away. He was sensible at that time. When he heard this, he ran home to tell Liu's father, which stirred up a hornet's nest.

His father rushed to the clan leader's house and made a scene first, then went to Wang Pozi's house, and some families who participated in the gossip at the time, making the whole village restless.