Chapter 1 A Family Begins

Orko was coming home after spending sometime training to learn to use his staff and how to be the oracle who would one day take Azron's place. That meant he was going to help other young ringbearers yet to come learn and take charge of all the ringbearers. Orko was happy to be heading home. He knew his wife Dree Elle hadn't been feeling like herself so he was worried about her.

He was happy to be home. "It feels good be home after being away for a few days," Orko said. "Now I am so excited to see my lovely wife Dree Elle," he said. "This is wonderful," he said.

Orko was now headed to his and Dree Elle's room. He saw her sitting down reading a book. "Dree Elle I am home," Orko said.

"Orko hi sweetie," Dree Elle said kissing him. "I am so happy to see you," she said.

"I am so happy to see you too," Orko said.

"I have some news, I saw the healer today," Dree Elle said. Then took his hand and put it on her middle. "We are going to be parents," she said.

"This is the best news ever!" Orko said lifting her up and spun around laughing.

Orko and Dree Elle were eager to tell everyone their big news. "Dree Elle and I have something to tell you all of you," Orko said.

"Oh? What is it?" Teela asked.

"Are you two headed to Trolla for a while?" Andra asked.

"No," Orko said.

"Are you two headed to Etheryia for a while to help the great rebellion?" Roboto asked.

"No," Dree Elle said.

"Are you two going to go out somewhere to have few days to yourselves?" Man at arms asked.

"No," Orko said.

"Are any members of your family coming to visit?" Damien asked.

"No," Dree Elle said.

"Then what is it?" Hannah asked.

"Yes what is it?" Yuka said. "Tell us!" he said.

"We're going to have a baby," Dree Elle said.

"A baby?" Adam asked.

"Dree Elle you're pregnant?" Queen Marlena asked.

"Yes," Dree Elle said.

"This is so exciting," Teela said.

"Congratulations Orko and Dree Elle," King Randor said.

"Yes Congratulations little friend," Man at arms said. "I can see it now a miniature Orko in the palace, now I will end up getting more egg on me," he said.

"I am more careful than before," Orko said. "I have gotten better at controlling my magic here," he said.

"I know you have but there are still those slip ups," Man at arms said.

"I know," Orko said.

"So how long until the baby gets here?" Hannah asked.

"Trollans are pregnant for six months, and I am only about a month along," Dree Elle said. "So we have five months to get ready," she said.

"That's really good news," Damien said.

"We are so happy for you both," Andra said.

"I am going to be uncle?" Yuka asked looking at his sister and Orko.

"You sure are Yuka," Dree Elle said.

"But I haven't even turned 13 yet," Yuka said.

"True but sometimes that is how it works out," Orko said.