dandy gets nuked

"HOLY SHIT DID THE ELEVATOR JUST CLOSE WHEN PEBBLE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ELEVATOR..??? WE ARE NOT SURVIVING THE NEXT FLOOR WITHOUT OUR DISTRACTOR." Scraps panicked, horrified at the scene.

"girl stfu" Glisten said.

Dandy's shop started moving upwards, the metal plates moving aside to make barriers to serve as the shop walls.

Dandy appeared in his shop again, "Hi there! Welcome to my shop!" Trying to get the toons attention. Boy stfu atleast sell a medkit🙏🙏

"What shit do you have .." Glisten walked over to the store, staring at the items Dandy has for sale.

"Oh! How much is this medkit?" Gigi pointed at the medkit, laying on one of the plates Dandy placed.

"Well it's just 100 tapes!" Dandy excitedly cited out the price, tf bro it's only floor 2...

"..."
Gigi SNATCHED the medkit outta the shop and didn't even bother to pay??

"HEY!! YOU BITCH ATLEAST PAY-"
"NAH BRO I'M DOING MY OWN STUFF"

Dandy jumped out of his shop and landed straight on Gigi, trying to latch the medkit outta her hands. Gigi opened the medkit, threw out the good stuff onto the floor and closed the medkit right when Dandy misplaced his hand inside the medkit.

"YEOOOOWCH", Dandy tossed the medkit right at Gigi's face and Gigi FLEW out of Dandy's way.

"YOOO THIS IS PEAK " Scraps looked amused looking at Dandy and Gigi fight over a medkit.

"Now that's done, you guys can continue to buy my stuff!!" Dandy hopped back to his shop, acting like nothing had happened. Except he had horrible arm pain, though.

"I HATE YOUR ITEMS!!! MAKE YOUR ITEMS CHEAPER!!!" Shrimpo complained at Dandy.

"That's.. not my problem? WAIT WHAT'S THAT MUSIC-"

Problem? Not my problem,
That's just not my problem!
Problem? Not my problem,
That's that's just not my problem!!!

"YOU FUCKING BITCH-" Shrimpo angrily looked through his pocket with his hands, and grabbed out A NUKE???

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT NO NO NO NO NO" Dandy backed away from Shrimpo.

"I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!! DISCOUNTS, TAPES, ICHOR, ANYTHING YOU WANT!! SPARE ME!!!"
"あなたが何を与えても、それは私を止めることはできません。"
"WHAT THE FUCK??? "

Shrimpo threw the nuke at Dandy, and the whole elevator EXPLODED.

The elevator doors slowly open, with smoke coming out of the elevator and fire lighting up the area.

Words ;; 400 !!