Story choices!

These are from my first story lol, I hope you'll like these choices and you can vote in numbers. Hope you have a nice day!

1.(Wenclair)
- Enid Sinclair an average joyful extrovert girl is starting her 4th year of college, apparently her old roommate decided to drop out due to some difficulties leaving her alone in her dorm, but after the past few weeks she was informed that she would be having a new roommate....Wednesday addams a gloomy introvert and mysteriously smart girl also a transferee, although not many universities accept students mid term, but due to the girls perfect grades and attendance they accepted her, because of her grades she would be very important to the school, Wednesday and Enid never seemed to work out at first but time goes by they slowly fall for each other making their way towards what we call love...
May contain: Angst, Fluff, Smut, Romance and Sexual assault etc..

2.(Jemma)
- Jenna Ortega a successful writer who has published tons of book at the age of 21, she graduated much earlier than other students( she finished school at the age of 19) due to her intelligence and skills she skipped alot of grades. One day she decided to write a book about romance something she had never done before she didn't know how to write it she took this as a challenge she then figured that she should write it about her own love life but the problem is she's single, She then met a college student Emma Myers they then started to become friends she would even help Emma with her homeworks they started to get to know each other alot more until they one of them decided to confess which  the other one did not expect on happening.
May contain: Fluff, Angst, Romance etc..

3. (Jemma)
- Jenna Ortega a billionaire's daughter who is near on taking over her Father's Large Business, One day she fell in love with a girl, Emma myers a normal girl who lives in a busy neighborhood, Both girls wanted to be with each other so they got together, a month later  Jenna decided to introduce her to her family but to her luck her Father made her choose the company or Emma, This truly broke Jenna but she had no choice but to choose the company, from then on her Father forbid her from seeing the girl which left both of them heartbroken who knows if they'll ever see each other again.
May contain: Angst/ Angst with a happy ending, Smut, Fluff, Sexual assault, Romance etc..