Chapter 2

•Evelyn Stone•

I killed my target but how am I going to escape? I can't go through the door as there will a lot guards. I looked around the room and saw a big window with white wood finishing. I walked to outside from the window to see how far it's from the ground.

We're in frist floor so it's not that far from the ground. It gives the view of the parking lot in the garden. Lame who parks car in the garden? The ground is like 10 feet from the window. I don't have time. It's already 7:54pm  , they will come to get him in 8.

I took a deep breath and took a few steps back before running to the window and jumping from it. I landed on a car top , I bend my legs to reduce the force but still the sensore on the car activated , realising a loud beep sound.

" Shit" i cursed as I heard footsteps coming towards me , I can only escape through the door.

4 gurads came running towards me. They don't need any other confirmation for my crime as I am covered in some blood stains.
They stopped to inspect me , good thing I am still wearing the mask. I have never let any see my face when I am on a mission.

Two guards  launched towards me with a pistol. Great!! I left my knife on his chest and didn't bring any gun. How stupid I am !!

I kicked the frist one on his groin and twisted his wrist and took the gun from him and slammed the gun on his head to make him unconscious. I can't shoot now as it will cause a loud sound and more guards will come.

I kicked the second guard on his face which knocked him out on the instant. I turned to look at the other two before signalling them to come with my hands .

The both of them lanched me at once. I kicked my leg on the car and kicked one of the guards before again kicking and landing on one of the guards shoulder choking his neck with my thighs. He fell unconscious within few seconds.

The other guard came to hit me with a stick which I catch with my hands and kicked his stomach. He took few steps back. I swing leg and gave him a tornado kick on his neck. He stand there for 2 seconds before sliding on the ground.

I took one of the guards coat and put it on me to hide the blood stains before walking outside like nothing happened.

I walked for 10 minutes and straight into a black van which was parked on the roadside which started the second I went inside.

" This stupid wig ." I groaned the took off the wig revealing my light blond hair.

" How was the mission ?" Nova , my friend and a talented techie asked me as she was sitting on the seat infront of me with a laptop in her hand.

She's a women in her early 20s. She has red hair and green eyes. She's bubbly and cute but when it comes to the techie things no one can beat her. She is the youngest in our team and is like a sister to me.

" Terrible!! He fucking touched my thighs. Fucking piece of shit " I cursed a death man without a guilt. I don't like anyone touching me.

Nova laughed and shook her head. " And erase the CCTV footage of the parking lot." I said while taking the coat off me.

"What did you do ? Did you killed anyone?"
Axel , the brain of our Viper team who was sitting beside the driver seat asked.

He's a man in his 30s and ex military . He provides tactical advise to us. With brown hair and hazel brown eyes and tan skin , he's quite handsome but an asshole.

He's like my elder brother, whom I would fight, bite and hit but would never let anyone do that to him other than me. We're like siblings.

I rolled my eyes as I took off the mask.  "Unfortunately, no. I knocked some guards there."