Synopsis

Virat Kohli is used to winning on the cricket field, but when it comes to his younger sister Mahira's love life, he's not ready to play nice. The guy she's dating is all wrong, and Virat knows it. But how does a famous cricketer step in without looking like an overbearing big brother? Simple. He enlists his junior teammate, Yashasvi Jaiswal—a rising star with a playboy reputation and a knack for charming women. All Yashasvi has to do is distract Mahira long enough for her to lose interest in Mr. Wrong, and Virat will owe him big time. Piece of cake, right?

Not exactly. Yashasvi reluctantly agrees to the task, thinking it will be a walk in the park. But from the moment he meets Mahira, he realizes she's not your typical damsel in distress. With sass as sharp as her eyeliner and a sweet smile that catches him off guard, Mahira is anything but predictable. She has a talent for putting Yashasvi in his place with a single remark, yet there's something about her that draws him in like a googly he didn't see coming.

As Yashasvi's attempts to woo Mahira go hilariously off-script—one disastrous karaoke night and a nearly catastrophic cooking lesson later—he starts to wonder if he's the one getting played. Mahira seems to be onto his little scheme, and the line between their "fake" flirting and something real gets blurrier by the day. Soon, Yashasvi finds himself tangled up in a love triangle he was never supposed to be a part of, and the biggest problem isn't Virat's plan; it's his own feelings.

Just when Yashasvi thinks he's finally winning Mahira over, Virat catches wind of the situation and is far from amused—especially since his master plan has completely backfired. Now, Yashasvi has to prove he's not just a charming playboy looking for fun but a guy who's genuinely fallen for the girl who's kept him on his toes from the start.

As the final innings play out, Yashasvi faces the toughest challenge of his life: convincing Virat that his intentions are true, and, more importantly, convincing Mahira that he's not just another game player, but someone who's willing to risk it all for love.

Because sometimes, the real win isn't just scoring runs on the field; it's winning over the girl who stole your heart when you least expected it.