005. recovery at the farm

Chapter Five ✷ Recovery at the Farm

        The Lennox man knew about Clint's family

        The Lennox man knew about Clint's family. Natasha and him were the only two to know out of the Avengers. To the world, Camden was Sharpshooter, the youngest Avenger. But to Clint's children, he was Uncle Cammy or Uncle Cam. He never thought he would become an Uncle, yet here he was.

A small smile made its way onto the younger man's face as they walked towards Clint's farmhouse.

"What is this place?" Thor asked.

"Safehouse." Tony replied before Clint looked back at them with a smile, "Let's hope."

Clint opened the door and allowed the Avengers to walk into his home as he called out for his wife, "Honey? I'm home."

Laura Barton, Clint's very pregnant wife, walked out of the kitchen to find her husband and the Avengers standing in her house.

"Hi. Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." Clint apologized to his wife as she walked up to him with a smile.

Camden watched as they reunited after not seeing each other for a while with a smile. He'd never admit it, but Laura and Clint were his favorite couple ( no offense to Tony and Pepper ).

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony speculated with confusion.

Camden smirked at his words as Clint introduced Laura to Thor, Steve, Tony, and Bruce, "Gentlemen, this is Laura."

"I know all of your names." She chuckled.

Camden's smile widened as he heard footsteps approaching them, he couldn't wait to see his niece and nephew.

"Ooh. Incoming."

In ran Clint's daughter and son, the two immediately hugging their dad. The four Avengers were all confused, "These are smaller agents."