Very important.

So, guys. I know it's random, but I can't help but post it.

Every writer, not only me. Everyone in the world, put their time and work and create a story and it's perfectly fine if you don't like it. No one is forcing anyone to read anything. If you don't like it, please don't read it. But don't drop comments and texts that will make them feel low and demotivate them.

I'm a type of person who want's reassurance in many things. I was writing the next chapter of His only sin and designing character aesthetics for the desi novel I'm writing now in my break.. everyone knows I'm having exams and I'm busy.

A person randomly texted me the book has no thirll and warmth in it as I didn't use the name Yn and blah blah blah.

I'm announcing it again, please — I'm not comfortable using Yn. I can never put myself or imagine it as your name in the story we read or write, because it's.... I' don't know how to put that in words.

So, now. Is the story really lacking thrill,, warmth or too slow or boring? Whatever it is to be considered?

I know the update are slow, I'm sorry for that, exams are very important for me, it's the future.

I planned on adding more and more thing's, but now I just feel like completing it soon.

Thank you!