The Scales Of Destiny

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2024©️ by MissNerdyGirl20

Map created by a map generator via google through Azgaar’s Fantasy Map

Cover art made by me! All resources found from free resources such as canva, unsplash.com and ibis paint. I'm not a pro designer but I always make effort on my artworks.

Plagiarism is a crime. No parts of this story may reproduce without the author's permission.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

I kindly ask that you avoid comparing this piece to the works of other authors as it was rather impolite. Before sharing any feedback, please evaluate whether it will be constructive criticism. Individuals who make offensive comments will be promptly blocked.

Caution: Read at your own risk! This narrative may touch upon explicit themes, violence, hate speech, harassment, and abuse, particularly in relation to mental health issues. There is mature content ahead, so please take this into consideration.

Before we start the Prologue, I want to mention a few things. This is my first attempt at delving into the fantasy based on Zodiac signs, so please be patient with me as I write this story.

I'm not very familiar with the terms in this genre, but I'm putting in my best effort to write. Also, I want to emphasize that there may still be errors and typos. I'm not a perfect writer, but I'm striving to improve my writing.

Scarlett may not live up to your expectations of a perfect character, so if you're looking for flawless characters, I'm sorry to say that you won't find them here.

The characters in my stories are flawed, and if this doesn't align with your preferences, you are welcome to leave without leaving any hateful comments. This is the only request I have.

⇏The inspiration for this tale comes from Greek Mythology and Zodiac Signs.

Subjects of the story: Magical Realism|Urban Fantasy|Dark Fantasy|Action|Romance|General Fiction|Magic Powers|Mythology|Epic Fantasy

⇏Please note that all books are currently being revised, so updates will be slow. I ask for your patience as I work on them.

⇏Readers should be aware that the story will be written from a third person's point of view.

I have no plans to change the content of Greek Mythology and the Zodiacs signs history, as this is just my personal interpretation. I have no desire to discredit anyone, especially the historians and fortune teller. Once again, thank you very much.

This novel is purely fictional. It is not based on real events, but rather a work of fiction. I don't intend to alter the history presented in Greek Mythology and Zodiac Sign. That's all I have to say on the matter. Thank you for understanding.

I appreciate your understanding and hope everyone enjoys the story.

Please note that this story may reveal key plot points, so I strongly recommend reading the preceding books first. It contains spoilers from Series #2, #3, because this is a Trilogy.