Chapter #10 (The Snack)

Akko: Hey wait a minute! I've just realized that Medic, Sniper and Spy have support roles!

Catharina: How do you say that?

Akko: Well the Medic obviously heals people, the Sniper can take out important targets for his team whether they're attacking or defending and the Spy can go behind enemy lines to cause some chaos!

Ursula/Chariot: (Impressed) Good observation, Akko!

Akko: (Giggles happily) Thanks Chariot!

Nelson: Hmm...

Holbrooke: What is it, Professor Nelson?

Nelson: Well this one C.D. is called The Snack...

Pisces: (Gulps in terror)

Nelson: Don't worry, Pisces. I'm sure it's not about a fish being the snack

Croix: Then let's watch it then, no harm watching about food.

Nelson: Alright then!

The video begins showing inside a refrigerator showing two beer bottles and two identical sandwiches.

Hannah: (Confused) Okay, now I'm already confused.

Aileen: Bread, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, ham and olives.

Molly: Huh

Hilda & Bianca: Aileen...

Aileen: (Sheepishly) Sorry...

Balsa: What was that about?

Alma: Yeah, how did she named all ingredients in one go?

Bianca: (Sighs) This happens all the time, especially when it comes to my cooking. While sleeping, she can accurately guess the ingredients to a dish as she sleep-talks... but now she can do it while still awake...

Constanze: (Amazed) Woah...

Rashmi: (Amazed) That's unexpected...

Rajani: (Amazed) But welcome nonetheless...

Lukic: Is that why you managed to ace the potion spell test along with Ms. Manbavaran and Ms. Maria?

Aileen: Yes, Professor Lukic...

Lukic: (Impressed) I must say, it is quite amazing that you can easily memorize the ingredients by just looking at them...

Sóla: (Impressed) Amazing...

Aila: I'll say...

Aileen: (Flustered) Thanks guys...

Jasminka: Hey Bianca! You said you love to cook, right? Want to bake with me some time?

Bianca: (Happily) I would love to!

Jasminka: (Happily) It's a deal then!

The opening theme plays as the title card shows saying: MEET THE SANDVICH.