Ch 1: Monkey D. Luerion

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

   A boat floats in the vast ocean of the blue, As a man was laying on the floor of the boat out in the sun, As he had his arms behind his head, His legs in a crossed manner and was taking his time to sleep on a peaceful day.

   He snores under the shade of his cabin, As he sleeps peacefully in the drifting boat in the ocean.

   He wore a white blouse half-buttoned up, exposing the middle of his chest and upper abs, His long sleeves pulled up on his elbows as he had a Sangria red sash around his waist to keep his shirt tucked inside, And black pants that was slightly folded showing his ankles showing leg hair and he wore brown sandals.

   Beside him he had a sword that leaned against the wall, A saber that has a with a long chinaberry color hilt and a circular swirly gold guard, as well as a wide and medium-thin guard around the hilt with a wavy bottom and a small swirl on top. It's sheath is also the colour chinaberry with one gold thin guard on the sheath as well as a gold guard around the bottom of the sheath as if it was armour.

   The man had been traveling the sea not for a long time as he was just aimlessly drifting in the seas and letting the wind guide their boat as they sleep and snore.

   The bubble on his nose popped as that made the man frown in his sleep as he lazily fluttered his eyes open, And look around his boat. Lazily, He sat up and yawned, Stretching his arms up as he yawned again. Still sleepy but he wouldn't wake up for nothing.

   He had Raven Black hair, Messy and unruly wolf cut, With shorter (at eye level), curtained bangs in the front. He had tanned skin, And a muscular build, Pretty and handsome face slightly his chin looks that of his father's own, He had Azure Blue eyes deep and dark but when redirected by the sun it shines in a bright colour of blue, He has a mole on his bottom right eye that he had inherited from his Mom, Her eyes were also something he inherited from her.

   And on his left eye at the bottom he has a jagged scar.

    Monkey D. Luerion,

   Also known as The Marine Hero Monkey D. Garp the Fist's Second Son, And the Younger Brother to Dragon — That would be known as the future founder of the Revolutionary Army.

   A Protégé at only the age of 11 years old, Because of his mastery of all Advanced Haki and quick fighting and thinking in battles, He's considered as a Protégé at only at a young age, That's why his Father Garp would often pester him in becoming a Marine like him and his brother.

   — Even Father's friend's, Who are Sengoku and Tsuru would tell him he should sign up on being a marine like his Father and older brother —

   Which Luerion doesn't mind but, That would mean he'd have to listen to orders and rules, — 'And those people' — And so Luerion kept rejecting that idea. Instead he just wanted to go to islands and visit new places, Sure Luerion wants to go on an adventure but he wants a peaceful, Free and calm adventure. After all he needs to also fulfill his promise from his Grandpa's journal, When he was just a child before his Father came to the picture.

   His Grandpa had been the one taking care of him in the island where he and his Mom used to stay in. When his Mom died, Grandpa was the one who took care of him when he eventually also died, And than his Father came to take him under his wing.

   For a long long time, Luerion had thought he'd never see his father, But he did, And as well as meeting his older brother Dragon. It only took 6 years of his life to meet his other two Families, For the first time he had a Father and an Older brother in his life, Though he does wish that his Mom and Grandpa was with them so they could be a big happy family, But he guesses that's too much to ask.