One

The Names Kendell. I'm 19 and I currently live in Weston Florida. I'm your average teenage girl. I'm 5'3 tannish skin. Skinny but not sick looking skinny. I have dirty blonde hair and grayish eyes. I live with my mother and brother Kyle. Oh I almost forgot to mention, my next door neighbor and best friend just so happens to be none other than the Jake Miller.

Jake and I have been best friends forever, literally. Our moms were best friends and they were pregnant at the same time, me and Jake are a week apart. So basically you can say we have been best friends since in the womb. Which means me and him go way way back.

He knows all my deepest, darkest secrets. Well all but one, I love to sing and write songs. I keep that from him because with him being a famous rapper I don't think I have the nerve to sing in front of him or let him see my songs. But other than that he knows me better than anyone, I think he even know me better than my own brother.

It's hard being best friends with him sometimes though. I getting my fair share of hate on my twitter. Some fans are nice knowing that I'm his best friend. But then you have a hand full who hate me because they think we are secretly dating. Which is not true but they just wont believe me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently in my room deciding what I was going to wear, because I am going to be hanging out with Jake tonight. This is a normal thing for us, we literally do not go one day without seeing each other. I was not kidding when I say that we are INSEPARABLE.

Today is Monday, which means that its movie Monday. So today will consist of me and Jake going out to the movies or staying in all day and watching movies. Today we are actually going to go out so i have to get ready.

I just showered and not standing in my closet trying to figure out what to wear. I only have 1 hour left to get ready, no time to be picky. I decide with a white v-neck, denim shorts and red toms. I quickly get dressed, and apply a light amount of makeup. All i have left to do is my hair which I i just threw up in a messy bun. I was all finished with no time to spare.

*Ding Dong* I heard my doorbell which is funny cause he usually just walked in, I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs to open the door and spend the day with Jake.