Five

Kendell's POV

It has been 1 week and 6 days since I got the letter from Jake. I still can't believe he did this to me. Why? What did I do to deserve that? Even though we were not dating he was once my everything, not because I had feelings for him but because he was the one person who knew me for me.

"Kendell get your ass out of bed NOW!" Kyle yelled from downstairs.

"Why I don't want to, I have nothing to do today I'm just going to stay in bed all day" I yelled hoping he would just leave it alone.

To be honest I haven't really gotten out of my bed let alone my room since he gave me the letter. I don't think its self pity because I don't pity myself. I guess it's just me and Jake practically did everything together. Don't get me wrong I have other friends but just no one like Jake I guess.

"Kendell you need to get out of this house, Get your ass out of bed because we all have to go to the mall before our trip to Malibu, you do remember we leave tomorrow right?"

Oh shit I totally forgot we are spending our summer at a Malibu beach house. "Ugh fine Kyle get out so I can get dressed then."

"Okay well Jake should be here in 2 hours hopefully that's plenty of time for you to get ready."

"Wait, WTF hold the phone I'm not going shopping with you and Jake"

"Yeah you are whatever misunderstanding you guys are having needs to stop your guys are best friends so stop acting like children."

OK so I haven't been completely honest with my brother and now I take it neither has Jake. My brother thinks we are having a little disagreement, boy is he mistaken. I also haven't showed or told him about the letter because then he would have just been asking questions that I myself was wondering and didn't have the answers to.

"Listen Kyle I know your worried about me and Jake but you don't need to Ok. I'm gonna call up the girls and go to the mall with them okay, I'm pretty sure they have to get stuff for tomorrow as well".

"Fine, what mall are you gonna go to then?"

"I don't know but I will text you Ok."

"Ok well I'm going to take a shower, you sure you don't want to come with me and Jake?"

"Yes, Positive."

Phew that gosh I don't have to go with them, how awkward would that have been. I haven't seen or talked to him in almost 2 weeks and it's so hard. Maybe I should just stop trying to wrap my brain around why we are not friends anymore. Maybe this is for the best. It just sucks that I have to spend my whole summer on vacation in the same beach house with him.

*RING RING RING* *RING RING RING*

What the heck is that cause its not my phone, maybe it's Kyles.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Yeah it's Kyles he wouldn't mind if i answered it. He had 1 missed call and 1 text message from......oh gosh Jake.

To:Kyle

From: Jake

______________________________________________________

"Hey man I called but your probably in the shower. Just meet me at my house instead, I don't want to see Her."

I don't want to see her? Was he taking about me? Let's find out shall we!

_______________________________________________________

To:Jake

From:Kyle

"Ok man, by the way who's HER?"

_______________________________________________________

To:Kyle

From:Jake

"Ugh your so clueless sometimes dude! Ken I don't want to see her ok."

_______________________________________________________

Wow after all these years of being friends it all came down to this. Him ignoring me, and not even wanting to say my name. I just "HER"

My eyes started to water but I wiped them quickly so tears wouldn't fall. I deleted all the messages except for the one that he sent for Kyle to meet him. I went to my room and threw myself on my bed. Oh gosh this is going to be one long summer. But you know what I'm not going to give in to him. He is not going to ruin my trip. I took my phone out and texted the girls. This should be fun.

A/N

Hello Readers :D

First I want to say I'm soooooooo sorry it took me so long to update!

Second OMGGGGGGGGGG 559 READS THAT'S INSANE :D Thank you guys so much for reading i really appreciate it I really do!!!!!!!!

Lastly I'm going to need 4 girls to be Kendell's best friend in the story so if your interested here's how to be picked:

First: Fan, Comment, Vote please :D

Second: Tell me in a Comment your

NAME:

AGE:

WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE:

LIKES AND DISLIKES:

ONCE AGAIN THANK ALL YOU WONDERFUL READERS WHO READ MY STORY AND IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOURS JUST LET ME KNOW :)