New Couple.

- Lilac's Prov -

 It's been two days since I've spoken to anyone, I've just locked myself In my room. My phone been going crazy but I've just been eating Ben&Jerry's the past two days. My phone buzzed again, I checked It this time. Dunno why just did.

 From;Zayn.

 Hey Lil we all worried answer Us? Please luv Zayn x.

 To;Zayn

 Heyya, Can I meet you? Really need to talk too someone. x

 From;Zayn.

 Yes, of course. Starbucks In a hour? x.

 To;Zayn

 Ok, Thanks x

 With that I got out of bed and had a shower. I smelt horrible being In bed for the past few days. I got changed Into Shorts, Checkerd shirt and my All starts. Left my hair down and some Make - Up.

 "Mum, I'm just nipping out too meet Zayn" I called from the hall way.

 "Ok, text me If you need anything." She replied before I walked out the door.

 I got on the bus and put my head phones In, Listerned to abit of Katy Perry.

 I got of outside of Starbucks and made my way In. I saw Zayn sitting In the corner.

 "Hey Lilac, I got your fav for you." Zayn said as I sat down.

 "Aw, Thanks." I said fake smiling.

 "Oh Lilac please cheer up, We hate seeing you like this." Zayn said taking a sip of his coffee.

 "I know It's just." I looked down.

 "Just?." Zayn said putting his finger under my chin to make me look up.

 "I still like him Zayn." I felt the tears builed up In my eyes.

 "And that's a bad thing because?." Zayn said laughing a little bit.

 "Becuase I hate myself for not telling him the other day." I looked up too look at Zayn.

 "Yes, You had an amazing chance Lilac." He said thinking to himself. "There's something I have to tell you." He said looking down.

 "Yes, What's that?." I said giggling a little.

 "before I tell you, Do you want anything elese? I'm going to get myself another coffee?."  He asked before standing up.

 "No, I'm fine thanks. And here's the money for my coffee that you brought." I said giving him some money.

 "No, No, No, NO. Lilac my treat." He said before putting the money back In my hand.

 "You sure?" I asked before he started to move towards the counter.

 "Yes, now wait here." He said before going up to be served.

 I just sat here looking at the paintings on the wall. Zayn's going to be ages the que Is long I had an erage to turn around, as I did I spotted a blonde haired boy walk past. OMG, It was Niall my chance I thought to myself. I got up and shouted over to Zayn.

 "Zayn just going to speak to Niall."

 "WAIT LILAC NO." Zayn shouted I turned to look at him starting to chase after me.

 "NIALL, NIALL." I shouted as I got to him.

 "Oh, Hey Lilac" He shuffled his feet.

 "I need to tell you something." I said as I looked up to his eyes.

 ""Zayn?." Niall said as Zayn ran up to me from behind.

 "Hey mate." Zayn said catching his breathe back. "Come on Lilac, We'll lose our table." Zayn said

 taking my hand and starting dragging me.

 "WAIT" I said as I pulled my hand from his grasb. "I need to tell Niall something" I said smiling.

 "Niall, You coming?" This girl with Long blonde hair said walking up to us. "Who this?." She said smiling at Me and Zayn.

 "Urmm, There my mates." Niall said putting his head down.

 "Nice couple you too make" I hissed at him. 

 "Nice to meet you, I'm Niall's date." This girl stuck her hand out I shuck It, and just walked and ran just ran dunno where too, And I don't care. I can here Niall And Zayn shouting my name but I don't want to talk. I ran to someone's house I knew I could trust. Harry.

 I ran up too his door. I kept banging on In Intill he answered.

 "Lilac Wh-What's happened?" He said putting his arm around me and letting me Inside.

 "Ni-Niall." Was all I could get out.

 "On a date? I know. I did tell him." I sat next to Harry on the sofa.

 "Tell him what?" I asked Harry looking up at him.

 "What an amazing girl he his giving up on." Harry pulled me Into a hug.

 "I was about to tell him." I manged to say.

 "Tell him what?" 

 "How I feel about him" I said walking over the the window and watching the sunset.

 "Oh" Harry got up and walked over. "And where's Zayn? Thought he was with you." I turned to face Harry.

 "I ran away from him, when I ran away from Niall And his Date." I cried a little at the word ' Date '.

 "Hey don't cry." Harry said rubbing my shoulder.

 "I should ring Zayn too tell him I'm fine." I said getting my phone out. "Shit Is that the time?

 I've got to go." I rushed to the door.

 "No, wait stay here the night. It's getting late and your upset. Sleep In the spair bedroom." Harry  said walking up to me.

 "I dunno, Niall wo-" I stopped to think what I was about too say. I forgot He had a ' Date '.

 "What has Niall got to do with It?" Harry asked.

 "Nothing, I just forgot" I Siged. "But the paper's and the rest of the boys" I said looking up at Harry.

 "And? Let them think at least we know the truth." Harry said grining.

 "Only If you can cheer me up? And there's booze, I wonna get pissed. Let all my trouble go away" I said poking his dimple.

 "Deal." He stuck his hand out too shake.

 "Deal." I giggled and shuck his hand.

 I smerked at Harry.

 "Show Niall what he's missing." Harry smirked.

 "Too right, We're gonna have so much fun thogether." I smiled at Harry.

 Tonight I'm going to show that shit that I don't need him. I thought to myself.