Underestimated

Skyler pushed Logan away as she felt reality come on to her strong. Logan looked at her and shook his head. "your such a weak ass person" he insulted. "im not weak! i barley know you logan. despite the rumours...i don't know you like that.

Logan kissed his teeth and removed himself away from skyler. "Come on" he said and walked out.

Sky still stood there wondering why did he just did that. She was very misconstrued about his ways and it was starting to give her a headache.

Skyler moved off the couch and followed Logan outside into the pouring rain.

He extended out his hand for Skyler to grab it. Skyler looked at him and hesitated as she did.

Although they walked into the pouring rain like it was just so sunny Skyler wasn't finding the wet soggy rain pleasant. They got into his Audi and drove off back into the city.

" 3200 east willow creek boulevard" Skyler said softly. Logan looked at her and chuckled. "I know where you live" he answered

Skyler didn't say anything as the thoughts of her Laying on her lumpy couch sounded amusing this time.

They pulled up to her house and surprisingly to Skyler Logan got outta the car with her

"I need to use the bathroom" he said. "Is that a question or a demand?" Skyler asked. Logan glared at her and made Her feel fearful.

Skyler house wasn't anything like you see on tv. In fact Skyler slept on the couch because her house was a one bedroom. Skyler use to have the master bedroom but when her mom became sicker she had to give it up.

"Excuse my house..it's not really meant for company." Skyler opened the door and let him in.

Logan glanced Around as he walked in a little more. "I've seen worse." He told Skyler.

"Okay... Well my bathroom-" he held up his hand signaling for her to be quiet.

He walked into the restroom and shut the door. Logan released himself meanwhile Skyler sat on the couch waiting for him to get done.

When Logan walked out he stopped and stared at the pictures of Skyler hunged on the wall. He glared deeply into it interested by how happy she looked.

He notices that same smile she had on her face back then, wasn't on her face now.

"You sleep in here?" Logan asked which caught her attention. "Yes"Skyler answered feeling ashamed.

"Okay well I'm gonna go. I'll see you around." Logan said ignoring Skyler depressing look.

Skyler felt even more saddened because she wanted to ask him for help but she knew in his eyes she was already a weak link.

"Bye" she tried to control her tears as the door shut but she just couldn't keep it in.

After pulling her self together Skyler decided she just wanted to shower and sleep. She washed herself clean and decided to lay in her mama bed because she really missed her.

Skyler woke back up in drenching sweat having nightmares about her mom. She cried because the nightmares was very scary and felt so real. She looked at the time to see it was just hitting midnight. Skyler wanted to take a walk so that she could help shake the thoughts of her mom out of her head.

She grabbed her hoodie, threw on some jeans, grabbed a sharp knife just incase someone tried to pull something.

She threw on her dirty converse and walked out of the house. She locked the door and began walking down the neighborhood clearing her head.

Skyler suddenly heard noises and now regretted ever leaving the house.

She kept turning around ever 10 seconds to make sure no one was behind her but she knew she was being followed.

She quickly made it to the corner store and sighed of relief as she walked in.

"Hi Pablo" she spoke to the Mexican old man behind the glass wall.

Pablo knows Skyler is always roaming around. He never really questions her because he knows her background.

"I have good chicken for you." He handed her a napkin wrapped thigh and leg chicken. Skyler was hungry all the Time but she always managed to survive and this was the various ways

Skyler hanged inside the store a little longer until Pablo had to close it down. Pablo had his own car ride he was waiting for so she couldn't ask him for a ride.

Skyler started to walk back and when she got deeper into the darkness as she heard the foot steps. She panic and began to run but tripped.

She felt someone grabbing her and trying to snatch her. Suddenly the person fell over by a bullet. Skyler looked to see Logan standing there.

He turned his head to her and stood out his hand. She grabbed it and got up.

No words spoke as she continue to hold it as she got in his car. "Logan..." Skyler called as she noticed he was going pass her house.

"Just ride baby girl" he told her. Skyler knew Logan was dangerous. Even though he saved her life two times the stories of him really did exist. For all she knew. He could just be trying to keep her steady just so when she's caught off guard he can use his way to get to her.

Skyler heart dropped as she seen a beautiful stone brick house built. Logan parked the car into the garage.

"Where are we?" Skyler asked he got out the car. "Don't worry about it" he said rudely. Skyler rolled her eyes by his off switch because that was growing so annoying.

He opened her door and helped her get out. They walked inside the house and Skyler never seen something decorated so beautiful and unique. The marble floors shined as she followed Logan upstairs.

"Here" he opened the door to a beautiful gigantic room. It was pink and blue and had the biggest bed she ever saw.

"You're letting me stay here?" Skyler asked. "Since your weak ass can't handle yourself, you need assistance" he insulted.

"I'm not weak! Fuck you! If you're just going to keep on degrading me because I have nobody then I'm not gonna stay here and deal with it. I rather go back home and be by myself!" Suddenly Skyler regret yelling at him because his eyes went from hazel to black real quick. His veins popped out and he began to ball up his fist.

He grabbed Skyler by the arm and slammed her to the wall causing a picture frame to fall and break.

"You wanna try that fucking shit with me again?" He squeezed as he spoke to her aggressively.

"No!" She squealed out in pain. "Good" he released her. Skyler heart raced through the roof.

"Now go in here and rest because we got shit to do tomorrow" Logan demanded. Skyler nodded and went inside the room. He made sure she went to sleep before he closed the door and went to sleep himself.

____________

Y'all think it's a good idea that Skyler is staying with Logan? Hmmmm we will see

I know I'm slow as hell with the update so be patient with me. Trust me I got some good parts coming with this book.

Please vote, comment, fan/ follow me

~take care

~ corrections in progress

~xoxoxo Tyvia