Bad news

Logan sat in his secret office trying to get as much work done as possible.

"What's hannin?"

In walked max, Byron, Quincy, and a couple of other close acquaintances Logan talks to.

"Man what the fuck I told you all about busting through here? Y'all forgot bullets are my best friend!" Logan yelled

"Man we da homies, we practically live here" Quincy said as he sat on the couch following everyone else.

"True but have some respect about my shit" Logan sat up in his chair.

"So what's the plan boss man?" Max asked.

"Have y'all heard from my father?" Logan asked them.

"Nah we was hoping you did and we would know what our next check looking like" Byron says.

"I haven't spoken to him since the night he made me do that pop up. He must be out of the city" Logan said as he continued working on the documents before his buddies came barging in.

"Wassup with you and shorty in there?" Max asked.

"Why you ask?" Logan questioned back stopping his work.

"Cause I left yesterday and she still here. Something going on if she still here. Marissa isn't in jail so I take it she don't know" max explained.

"First off nigga ain't shit going on between me and her so shut the fuck up. Secondly this is my house. Whoever I allow to stay here is my business so hop off my dick." Logan defended

"Ight nigga I was just asking." Max said

"You do know her mama is the biggest crack head in the city right?" Quincy asked.

"Fuck you reminding me for ?" Logan questioned as he got up and walked over to his mini fridge to get a water bottle

"I'm just saying. Shorty mama use to on our block every night buying your shit Logan." Quincy said

Logan didn't care if Skyler mother was a crack head. Those are the kinds of people who brings in more money than anything. In his eyes its more of a blessing.

Suddenly Logan got a text message from Skyler asking him to come here.

"Y'all move around I gotta go" Logan said and they all exited the room.

"He gotta go check upon his side bitch" max mumbled.

Logan ignored the comment and walked them outside. He waited for them to leave and headed to Skyler room.

He opened the door to her laying down in her bed. She looked a mess but in Logan eyes she looked perfect and flawless.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed, trying to ignore his feelings.

"I need to go see my mom, can you please take me?" Sky asked softly.

Logan didn't really had much to do but finish his work in his office but he was willing to push that to the side for Skyler.

"Be dressed in 5 minutes" he said deeply before walking out.

Skyler rolled her eyes at the short amount of he given her.

She got up and brushed her teeth and washed her face. She threw on a hot pink Hollister hoodie, some black tights, and a pair of flats. She then brushed her hair into a high curly bun that was so full and thick. She grabbed a pair of big gigantic hoops that she bought when Logan took her shopping and slid them on. Lastly she bathed herself in pearberry bath and body works perfume and added some pink lip gloss and a black side purse.