liquor but no sex

Skyler woke up still feeling a little hurt by seeing Logan fuck that girl in her face.

Even though Logan isn't her boyfriend, the way he helped her out yesterday made her feel special and seeing him having sex ripped that right out of her.

Skyler got up and took a shower and handle her hygiene. She through on some black leggings and a nice sweater.

She walked out of her room and searched for Logan but she didn't find him anywhere. Her last place was the basement. She headed downstairs and heard Loud Music and Weight's moving, and smelled weed.

She saw Logan lifting weights while a guy she recognized from her walk from home was smoking a blunt.

Skyler eyes stated at Logan body as sweat coated all over it. She couldn't help but to get tingly just looking at him.

Not paying attention Skyler accidentally slipped and fell right on her ass which made Logan and the guy stop what they were doing.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to disturb y'all conversation" Skyler said fearfully as she saw the mean look on Logan face.

"Wait a minute. Aren't you the same pretty little female that was trying to run away from me?" The guy asked.

Skyler couldn't say anything because his body was very muscular and intimidating. She got more nervous as he continued to walk up to her.

"Le..leave me alone" she stuttered.

"Or what?" He grinned which showed his diamond grilled teeth.

Skyler looked at Logan for help but as always he kept that same careless look on his face.

"I don't wanna fuck" Skyler interpreted that since he harassed her.

"Man ain't nobody wanna mess with you . I'll fuck my dog before I fuck a crack head daughter" he said coldly which hurted Skyler.

Logan didn't say anything as he wiped his sweat off and put on his shirt.

Skyler walked upstairs and headed to her room and let out her tears. Suddenly Logan walked in.

"Why didn't you take up for me down there? He completely disrespected my my mother and you just stood there with no care" she cried

"You have a mouth don't you? Then speak the fuck up. It's not my job to defend you. If you don't like what he said tell him." He said

"What if he hits me ?" She asked. " so what if he does? You gon let it happen? Or do something back? Man quit being afraid to speak and take action. Scary bitches don't make it In this world" he said.

Skyler nodded because Logan had a point. She isn't going to get nowhere by being afraid.

"I'm about to go handle some business, but your not staying here without me so I'm bringing you to a friend house" he said.

"What friend house?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"A friend now come on" he walked out of the room. Skyler slipped on some sandals and walked outside to Logan all black BMW.

She got in and they pulled off. The car ride was quiet. Future played lowly in the background as Logan steered the wheel with one hand and the other hand slightly gripping on his belt.

Skyler stared at his glossy hazel eyes as he drove so sexy but yet thuggish.

I am riding in an BMW with Logan Reed. Skyler thought to herself.

They pulled up to t-mobile which through Skyler completely off. "Why-"

"Just get out" he demanded as he interrupted her. Skyler frowned and got out.