Caught

Mia POV:

"Shit!" I mumbled as I hopped off of Chris's lap. I backed away quickly as Chris began to yell a series of curse words my way. 

"What the hell Mia!! What are you even doing in this place, huh??!! Why couldn't you tell me that you worked here?? " 

I just stood there not saying a word. I was too ashamed to speak. After Chris was done yelling he grabbed his things and walked out of the room. I threw my mask down on the floor and stormed out. Why the hell did I even proceed to dance for him?! I was so embarrassed. I went into the dressing room, grabbed my things and walked out to my car. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep......forever.

Chris POV:

Mia jumped off of my lap as I stood up and immediately started to yell at her. I was beyond furious and my temperature was rising my the second. How could she not tell me that she worked here. I'm here best friend for God's sake. After I calmed down I stormed out of the room and into the parking lot. I quickly found the car and hopped in before shooting Tyga a text that I was leaving. He text back and said he would take a taxi back so I started the car and headed back to the house. I just wanted to take a hot shower and go to bed for tonight. Maybe things will be better in the morning...

Tyga POV:

After watching the dancers for a bit, I decided to mingle with a few people while Chris went off to get a private. I ended up meeting this girl who worked here named Chyna (stripper name: Blac Chyna) and we began to spark a conversation. She was talking about how she dances to support her family and such and tbh, I had mad respect for her. She was a pretty girl with a banging body and her dimples pop every time she smiles. She then started talking about this girl who works here that's her best friend. I started listening more when I heard her say asian persuasian. 

"Asian persuasian is like the coolest bitch in this place. She don't let none of these hoes keep here down" Chy said before sipping her drink. 

"Isn't that that girl who just shut down the stage?" I said.

"Uh yea. Why you acting like you don't know your own friend tho??" she asked with confusion on her face.

"uhhhh what are you talking about cause I'm confused right now. I don't know that chick for nothing" I said scrunching up my eyebrows.

"So you're telling me that you don't know Mia Santana??" she said like it was hard to believe.

"What the hell" I mumbled.

"What was that??" she asked.

"I know her but I guess I don't know her enough for some things" I said shaking my head.

I immediately pulled out my phone and got ready to call a cab, but then realized that I didn't have the number.

"You need a ride home??" Chyna asked grabbing her things.

"What you reading a nigga mind or something??" I asked looking up at her laughing.

"Nah I just saw you struggling and then noticed that ya boy was long gone" she said giggling.

I nodded as she grabbed my hand and led me to her car. We got in and she pulled off quickly into the street.**********

We pulled up to Mia's house and I thanked her quickly, before grabbing the door handle. Before I opened the door, she pulled me back by my shirt and crashed her lips into mine. I was shocked by her eagerness but quickly took over, letting my tongue explore her mouth. When we pulled back we were breathing hard and staring into each other's eyes. We quickly exchanged numbers before I said goodnight and jogged into the house. I quickly walked upstairs to Mia's room, but she was already sleep and the house was extremely quiet. I quickly decided on talking to her in the morning before hopping into the shower and then going to bed.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES!! I WAS TYPING ON MY PHONE!! Stay tuned for the next chapter where the drama unfolds with an unexpected twist!!!

-Mia ♡♥