Friendly Visit

I woke up to the sound of an incoming notification on my phone. I rolled over and saw everyone talking on twitter about this Chris/Kae situation. "The bipolar couple", I mumbled then smirked, as I remembered a distant memory. I rolled my eyes and placed my phone down before rolling out of bed onto the floor."Ouch", I mumbled as I hit my elbow. I got up and examined it before going into the closet and picking out my clothes. I picked out some grey joggers, a white crop top that read Triple OG, and some black, block heel shoes. After choosing my wardrobe, I made my way into the shower and began to wash myself with vanilla scented body wash. Fifteen minutes later, I hopped out and grabbed a towel before walking into my room and turning on the heat. I dried my body off and rubbed on some cocoa butter lotion before slipping into some underwear and my top (fuck a bra! Haaa!). I put on my bottoms and my heels before going into the bathroom to find my earrings. I looked on my sink full of beauty products and found some small hoop earrings. I picked them up and placed them inside my ear hole before taking my lipstick and applying a bright red coat to them. I really didn't wear makeup, but lipstick is my must have. I walked out into my room and the into the hallway to see if Ty was up. I peeked into his room to see him sprawled out across the bed with his mouth slightly open and his right hand in his pants while he snored a little. I scrunched up my face at him and quietly closed his room door. Walking back towards my room, I walked in to grab my phone and my purse before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I moved quietly, not wanting to disturb Ty in the process of making breakfast. Opening the refrigerator, I decided to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs for the both of us. I got out my skillet and put it on the stove before cooking breakfast. I hummed silently to myself as I flipped the pancakes and scrambled the eggs. When I was done, Ty still wasn't up, so I decided to go wake him myself. I ran upstairs and opened his room door to see him in the same position from earlier. I walked over to him and stood over him.

"Michael! Wake up!", I said while shaking him. He didn't move at all. "Mike, come on bruh", I said still shaking him. He just rolled over in frustration from being woken up. Lets try this again. "Michael, I made breakfast", I yelled while observing his reaction.

His eyes shot openas he sat up on the bed. "Why didn't you say so then", he said smartly. I shook my head and watched him get up and try to find his t-shirt. He found it and slipped into it as I turned around and walked back downstairs to the kitchen with him trailing behind. I passed him his plate as we both sat down at the breakfast table.

"So what day are you heading off?", I asked biting into a piece of bacon.

"Uhmm....Tuesday prolly"

"Oh cool. So are you gonna tell me who your visitor is, orrrr...."

"Let's just say that person is close friend", Ty said with a smirk.

"We will see", I said. ······

"This person needs to come on. I got shit to do", I said infustration as Ty and I stood outside of the airport waiting for his friend to appear.

"Hold on ma. I think that's him anyway"

"Oh it's a he? Yay!!" I said sarcastically.

I saw a tall figure appear through the door and my mouth opened in surprise.

"Hey stranger", he said walking towards me and hugging me lightly.

My mouth dropped.