Old Flame...New Feelings

Mia pov:

I woke up beside a snoring Chris and crawled over him to get to the edge of the bed. I stood up on the floor and stretched a little before walking out of the room and into mine. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth before going downstairs to cook breakfast. I made sure that my shower water was hot before I got in and washed myself. I had a little fun with myself while I was at it, because even though I was a stripper.....I hadn't gotten any in a year. The last person that I had intercourse with was my former boyfriend, who I found out had been cheating on me for 6 months. I kicked his cheating ass to the curb where I never saw him again. I stepped out of the shower feeling fresh as I went into my room to lotion myself and find some clothes to wear. I picked out some high-waisted black pants leggings with a red Black Pyramid oversized hockey jersey (a gift from Chris). I matched my outfit with a pair of black vans and applied a dark colored lipstick. I let my hair hang down straight and put on my hoop earrings before going downstairs and starting breskfast. After everything was done, Ty came downstairs with a sleepy Chris following behind him.

"Goodmorning guys" I said to the guys.

"Morning" they replied back in sleepy voices.

I gave them a nod as I handed them their plates and began to fix mine.

"You look nice today. Where you going?" Chris asked before hungrily examining his plate.

I let out a chuckle before replying.

"Well I'm going shopping today and you guys are coming with me" I said enthusiastically.

"Ughh just great" Ty said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny. You bums go shower and get dressed when your done eating. Maybe it'll wake ya'll lazy asses up" I said mumbling the last part before walking out of the kitchen with a piece of bacon in my hand.

Chris pov:

So I have to say that Mia is helping me get over my depression a lot. Yes, I am depressed. My life has been going great so far, but I'm having doubts about finding "the one" but I truly think I'm over stressing it. I have this fear of being alone and that's why I need to have people around me at all times to give off these good vibes and shit. I am currently in a relationship with this girl named Karrueche, but she's not who I thought she was. At the beginning she was chill, and that's why I started dating her in the first place, but she started to become to clingy and needy. I went off on her on ig a couple of days ago and I know it wasn't cool at all, so I apologized.......even though I was telling the truth. But right now, I honestly can say that I'm having fun being with the two people that are closest to me besides God and my mom. Yesterday I felt confused because I think my old feelings for Mia came back, but I don't wanna mess everything up in her life with my bs. The reason why we split up in the first place is because of my career. I became famous and had to leave her behind, but gladly she understood. I could tell that she was heartbroken and hurt because I felt the same way. I guess I'm just afraid that if we get together again..I'll end up breaking her heart and I just can't risk the chance of that happening again. I'm just glad that we can remain friends, especially with Ty and I being famous and all. Last night when Mia was in my bed....all my old feelings rushed back, flooding my thoughts with memories of what used to be. And then I wake up this morning with her looking fly as hell while cooking breakfast! She just gotta nigga mind fucked alllll the way up.......

At Diamond's Clothing Shop (made-up clothing store)

Mia pov:

So we were all having a good time while picking out some fly pieces, but something was nagging at the back of my mind. I really wanna talk to Chris about his ig post about Karrueche and threesomes, etc. I didn't want him to walk around being mad at himself (even tho what he did to shawty was mad wack), cause when Chris gets alone he tends to overthink and when he overthinks..he becomes depressed. Me being his girl, I can't let it get to that point. I walked over to Chris who was examining some all white leather pants.

"Aye! I wanna talk to you about something, but I'll do it later.....when we're in private" I said as Chris nodded his head studying my serious expression.

"Uhm..is everything okay?? Did I miss something?" Chris asked confusingly.

"Oh naw. Nothing at all. Something has just been bothering me for awhile and I wanna just talk to you about it" I replied with a reassuring smile.

He nodded and swiped his vibrating phone out of his pocket. He opened the lockscreen and smiled at the phone. I raised my eyebrow in curiousity.

"So you already got a new chick to slob on ya knob for the meantime?" I said giggling more at myself.

"Nah, actually it's Kae" he said smiling a little.

"Oh so you two back??" I asked confusingly.

"Yea, I guess you can say that. She wants me to 'work for her trust' again" he said using air quotes on 'work for her trust'.

"It's whatever tho. I think that it's becoming too much and that a relationship should never be this stressful. A relationship should be fun and care-free for the most part, but I guess I'm not lucky enough to find a girl like that. The last relationship that I actually loved and put my effort into was when I was with....." Chris said drifting off on the last part.

My eyes widened a little and I think my heart drop as his lips moved slightly apart...almost making an "y" sound. Almost. I shook off the feeling as the conversation quickly became awkward.

I looked up at Chris and mumbled "We'll talk later" before patting him on the shoulder and presuming shopping.

Chris pov:

So I was looking at these fly ass pants when Mia walked over saying that she has to talk to me later on. I had no clue what it was about but I reacted off of instinct and quickly played the guilty role.

"Uhm..is everything okay?? Did I miss something?" I said as I began to get nervous.

"Oh naw. Nothing at all. Something has just been bothering me for awhile and I wanna just talk to you about it" she replied back.

Damn was I relieved, but then again...I didn't do nothing. After that she asked if I got another chick since the kae thing, but I told her that kae and I are back now. I mean I aint even gon lie, the relationship with kae and I is getting to be so routined and it's making me bored and making my answers to Kae's questions become more nonchalant. It's like break up then make up..break up then make up, which is getting us absolutely nowhere. I mean I do have love for her, but I'm not in love with her anymore. I'm not the same these days and I'm deciding if this shit is even worth it. I think ima say fuck it and go back to the old me where I wasn't afraid to say what's on my mind. I wasn't afraid to hold back any feelings. I just want everything to go back to how it was, how it used to be then. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ty and Mia arguing over this shirt that they both wanted. Aahhh shit! Time for our ass to go....

So tell me how you guys like this chapter. The story hasn't gotten to any drama yet, but trust me there will definitely be some soon. 3+ votes and 3+ comments and I'll update!!!! Love u guys. Vote and Comment!♡♥
-Mia xoxo