Chapter 1

....... Let's get into the story ❤️

The entire ict of mahi, vi, do, jinks,bhuvi,ash,jaddu,yuvi, Sachin,Rahul Dravid and saurav ganguly as coach was seen exiting the team bus....to get into the team hotel for their next test series...and it was happening in India...they all were waiting in the waiting area of the hotel...and they were suppose to get a cottage like area for them to be free and not get any disturbance....

Vi:Bhai....look at ro nahhh....he whined

Mahi:he groaned pouting at his seniors..who gave him a look like taste ur own medicine....he gave a betrayed look to them....

Ro:Bhai...no...not me...it was him....he whined glaring at vi...

Vi:Bhai no...he is lying...

Ro:no Bhai...he is lying...

Vi:Bhai you believe ur cheeku nahh...he asked with cute puppy eyese

Ro:Bhai don't you believe ur ro....I am ur ro nahh....u r my fav bhaiya nahh...he said smiling extra sweetly....

Vi:no he is my bhaiya....Bhai you tell nahh...

Ro:no Bhai..he only...he started but was interrupted by mahi ....

Mahi:STOP IT...stop it both of you....you guys are international cricketers...he scolded them...

Vi/ro;bhaiiiiiiii....they whined with puppy eyes....

Mahi:what Bhai....you both must really be taken to a psychiatrist....he shook his head in disbelief with a smirk...

Vi:bhaiiii...now you are mocking us...look nahh ro...he faked sad

Ro:yes vi....he doesn't love us anymore...he wiped his non existent tears....

Vi:yes we both have only us ....they both side hugged eachothers faking anger at mahi...

Mahi:he facepalmed...dramabeez....he chuckled..and extended his hands and they just dashed into his arms...hugging him from both sides....

Saurav: looking at the trio....he had moist eyes....sach...look at him nahh...this smile of his...we miss it...

Sachin: Priyanka has taken his smile along with her dada....he shook his head....

Rahul:but dada...he is still a kid ....look at him he has this genuine kind of smile so rarely....this cannot go on...I cannot see my kid like this...he blinked back his tears....

Saurav:but he isn't letting us in....he should let us in that space nahh...he is still the same with us...our mahiya...but we aren't dumb to not recognise his real smile and fake one...

Sachin:we knew he is hurting...but I angry on myself that I am not able to do anything....he banged his fists on the table...making the other two hold his hands glaring him...while he muttered a small sorry....

Rahul:dada...sach...listen to me...none of us can heal him...nor he will allow anyone within his space...

Saurav:then what do u expect me to do....sit and watch my kid getting hurt...he glared dead....making both feel shiver...

Rahul:dada...first listen to me nahh....he pleaded...

Saurav:he nodded his head...what is it...he rubbed his face....and a small smile crept on his face looking at his mahiya playing with the kids...

Rahul:the happiness taken away from Priyanka is gone...but....he dragged

Saurav/Sachin:but...they narrowed their eyes at him...

Rahul:he took a deep breath...it can be healed by love only....both of them tried to say something....

Rahul: before you both start....I am not talking about brotherly love or anything else...I am talking about how a women loves a man...love can be healed only by love....he finished....