Chapter 5

......... let's get into the story ❤️

Mahi stood at the entrance of the terrace and he could see Virat his cheeku leaning against the wall and looking at the sky....there was no emotions in his face and that is what scared mahi to the core...he gulped and slowly walked towards him....and it seems like Virat was in a trance that he didn't even notice when mahi came....He went and sat beside virat...still Virat didn't notice him....

Mahi:He had tears looking at his cheeku like this...and he is the reason for it...He cleared his throat...

Virat:He was in some trance....but it got broken hearing the throat clearing sound from beside him.....he looked to his side and saw mahi there....I am sorry...when did you come...he asked with no emotions....

Mahi: Cheeku.....he called out softly....

Virat:He chuckled sarcastically....and looked the other side...

Mahi:I am sorry kiddo....I am really sorry....he said with moist eyes...

Virat:It's okay....he managed a smile and got up....

Mahi:Cheeku pls....he caught his hands before he could go....

Virat:he didn't even turn back....

Mahi:he also stood up....He slowly cupped his cheeks and turned him making him turn to his side....

Virat:He was looking down...he had tears in his eyes....

Mahi:He slowly lifted up his face.....he wiped his tears....You know what cheeku....i failed as a brother....i failed as mahi Bhai to my cheeku....I know I was so caught up with my own emotions that I overlooked ur love....I have hurt you so many times....and I hate myself for it.....I swear cheeku....I never loved anyone as I loved Priyanka...u know what....u know how I met her....it was the very starting of my career we were coming back after winning a test series and we were in the plane...she was my co passenger....u know what....he chuckled....she didn't even knew that I was a cricketer....but after noticing the logo on my tshirt she asked me for a autograph from Sachin paji...I denied as I myself was a newbie and I have not done anything in the matches I played...but you know what she made me accept with her doe eyes...and when she got the autograph you should have seen her face it was glowing and she looked so beautiful.....but suddenly she asked sorry for not recognising me as a cricketer...I told her it's okay and how poor I scored in my previous matches....I closed my eyes trying to calm my heart....but I could feel her gaze on me....she was staring at me....and when I asked her about it she was embarrassed....But suddenly she said
"You know what....You will get to play the next matchand you will do well in it..."
That really made my heart skip a beat....I just smiled at her but something in me made me take a step and ask her number....you know how I asked her number...."So how should I thank you if whatever you said happens"she just chuckled at my lame attempt and gave her number....and I swear that was the best plane ride for me....and may be she was a angel.... everything happened as she said....when I returned to the hotel I immediately called her....I told her I wanna meet her...but she said she was in Delhi and she lives there...I went silent for a moment....you know what she said..."Delhi is not that far mahi ji" and that stirred my soul and before I could even realise I was on my way to meet her....and I swear cheeku I enjoyed my every day with her...she made my day everyday....we both knew we love eachother....who says men cannot blush....I used blush so much even with her simple stares....and u know what she made me fall heads over heels for her....but you know what I was the one who delayed in confessing my feelings...she confessed to me but still she didn't force me for an answer...I told her that I will tell my answer after I return back from the series....but....you know what cheeku she started asking me..."Mahi u sure nahhh....we have time"
I didn't take it much seriously....but she knew cheeku....she freaking knew it....she knew it....That she is gonna leave me forever.......he was crying at the end....