Chapter 3

......... Let's get into the story ❤️

Here in mahi room....mahi came from the restroom after getting refreshed....he could sense the deathly glares from his brothers....he tried escaping....

Saurav:YOU MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI
DARE YOU MOVE FROM HERE.....he said in a stern voice...

Mahi:he gulped at the tone...and stood still....Dada...he stuttered

Saurav:What do u think you were doing when u were drenching urself in rain...he yelled....

Rahul:Dada calm down....he said coming to the rescue....

Mahi:D..ad..a....I a..m so..rr..y....I ju..st tho..u..ght of...he trailed not meeting anyone eyes....

Saurav:Yeah complete the sentence nahhh......or do u think we are not worthy enough to know about it....he asked sarcastically....

Mahi:Dada....I am sorry....he whispered...not looking at him...

Saurav:LOOK AT ME....he said sternly....Look at me when you talk to me....

Mahi:he looked up with moist eyes....I miss her dada...he whispered

Saurav:He took in a breath calming himself...i know ...i understand you miss her....you loved her...But tell me one thing will she be happy seeing you drown into sadness just because of her...she will never be able to forgive herself for this...She loved you right....than I swear no one will want their loved ones to be broken just because of them..I understand you mahi...You loved her....But it's true right you have to accept that she is no more...But tell me one thing what if shev is in a better place now.....You are missing her and you feel miserable about it right...then what about me....I too miss my mahiya...he is not my mahi anymore....You are searching for her in the sky....them where should I search my kid.....he was once in my embrace....but now I couldn't find him....he added with tears in his eyes...the other two had tears in their eyes...they missed their mahi too....

Mahi:he had tears flowing down....

Sachin:patted dada on his shoulders...and sighed him to look at mahi....who was controlling his sob....calm down dada...only u can handle him...

Saurav:he wiped his tears ....Mahi...he called out softly....

Mahi:he looked at him with tears flowing continuously....he was looking so vulnerable....

Saurav:Bacha come here....he extended his hands....

Mahi:he couldn't control anymore...he dashed into his safe embrace...his dada....he started sobbing hard....I miss her dada....I miss her so much...at every instance....she was the one who talked to me first...she was the one who made me fall in love with her....she was the one who  understood me....she could have stopped me and confessed me nahhh....why did she allow me to go...why did she gave me time...why did she kept on Asking me whether we have time....that means she knows right....she knew she was going to leave me....why did she do that...She was my angel dada.... I Miss her so much dada ...i couldn't even confess my love to her...I freaking didn't even get a chance to say "I Love You"....Why did she leave me.....he sobbed hard.....

All three had tears in their eyes hearing his words....they can sense the love he had for her....

Saurav:Shhhh...it's okay kiddo....You only nahh said she was ur Angel...maybe she was too good for this world....may be she is in a better place now....shhh...it's okay kiddo...cry...cry as much as you want....ur dada is there....with you... always....he whispered....

Mahi:he kept sobbing in his embrace....

Rahul:Dada...he might sick himself....if he continues to cry more....he added concerned....