Chapter 4

.......... Let's get into the story ❤️

Here Virat was surrounded by his friends around him.. pampering him....the physio has given a pain relief gel and gave him painkillers and asked him to take rest for a day....his pain gradually reduced after taking in the painkillers....but this time Virat was not whining or behaving like a kid which he actually does when he is sick...he is sitting silently which is very unlikely Virat.... Almost everyone understood the equation of mahi Bhai and his cheeku...even ro was angry at mahi Bhai at how he behaved with cheeku... ofcourse he has all rights with his cheeku....but he is hurting him intentionally right now....

Rohit:vi here have ur medicines nahhh...he extended the medicines....

Jinks:tried to get vi look at him....vi have ur medicines....

Virat:he just took the medicines and had it in a go....making all of them feel shocked...
All were staring at him....

Virat:why are you all looking like that.....he asked with a blank face....

Rohit:Vi...look at me...he said softly

Jinks:Vi....he started

Virat:Pls leave all of you....he added

Ash:Vi...why are you avoiding us....

Jaddu:vi.....we are ur friends.....

Virat:PLS LEAVE....he yelled not looking at them...

Bhuvi:He stood up and went near vi...vi look at me nahh....he said softly....

Virat:he nodded his head as no...

Bhuvi :he cupped his face....Vi look at me...he said lifting up his face....and immediately hissed looking at his bloodshot eyes...it was full of tears ready to spill...

Virat:Bhuvi...he whined with tears so vulnerable....

Bhuvi:shhh...it's okay....he said hugging him tight...while Virat just hugged bhuvi by his waist... crying hard....

Virat:Bhuvi....am I so bad....why he hates me now....you know what I hate that lady more now... because of her mahi Bhai hates his cheeku....u know what it didn't pain even when he slapped me yesterday...but today he didn't even hug me....he knows I always search for him when I am sick but he ignored me on top of that he even yelled at me....he asked me to stay in my limits....was I really a burden to him...that he got rid of me now...I am scared now bhuvi....I am so scared....he sobbed....

All had tears hearing him....

Bhuvi:Vi....no don't talk like this...mahi Bhai can never hate his cheeku....pls stop crying baba....he loves too much to hate you....look at me....he cupped his face wiping his tears.....

Jinks:Vi....u are our cheeku....none of us can hate you.... forget hating you...it's even hard for us to get angry at you.... beleive me Bhai will come to u....okay...he asked wiping his face with a towel....

Virat:he still was sniffling....

Rohit:he went near him with tears in his eyes.....vi look at me...he said...

Virat:he looked up like a kid....

Rohit:What are you scared off....tell me...I am ur ro nahh....look around ur jinks is here...ur bhuvi...ur ash...ur jaddu....all of us are here nahh...then why do u feel scared....he asked slowly....

Virat:he turned aside not meeting his eyes....What if he also leaves me...he whispered....

Rohit:Tell clearly baba...he said side hugging him and all of them sat together... cocooning him into their embrace...